BLACKPINK | Page 223 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. He

He

I wish they’d get a number 1. I thought their streaming numbers and massive fan base would get it.

2. I'm surprised they're predicted to do less than TWICE did a couple of weeks ago. I guess they probably have less available formats and whatnot?

Lately and ultraviolet like this.
  3. He

He

Damn, is that so? A bit silly of YG to not try their hardest for that number 1 accolade.

tj-x, ultraviolet and soratami like this.
  4. Yeah, TWICE did a little over 100k which was pretty huge, they still only made #3 though. Would have been cool if Born Pink got an extra push and managed to become the first #1 album by a K-Pop girl group.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    He, Slice of Life, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  5. I don't know what it is about "TALLY." I would've hated it as a Bebe Rexha track, but as a BLACKPINK track, I can't stop playing it. It low-key slaps.

6. Born Pink actually has 6 available physicals formats - box set version, kit version, 4 versions of digipacks (strange name for a physical format) while Twice's mini-album has 4 available physical formats. They probably would have exceeded Twice's sales for Talk that Talk if Born Pink's 7th physical format (vinyl) came out now instead of in December.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

First Shut Down live performance!!

ultraviolet, Macsun, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  8. Two Top 2 albums is an incredible feat, especially when their promo remains so minimal & their radio play is nonexistent. It’s a shame they won’t score a debut at the top, but Bad Bunny is a bit of an unbeatable force right now.

9. I regret making a pre-order at YG SELECT. They still have not sent my order.

poshlopez likes this.
  10. Maybe if YG didn’t try to charge $48 for a CD (for comparison’s sake TWICE’s pricing was $25).

ultraviolet, Vasilios and Lately like this.
  11. Slice of Life

12. Slice of Life

WAIT!!

BLACKPINK at number 1 and Rina Sawayama at number 2?
    [​IMG]

Pleek!! UK girlies, please make it happen!!

ultraviolet, Macsun, Serg. and 13 others like this.
  13. It really does show how spoiled we are by Korean stages. The lighting is so bad here. Girls killed it though.

ultraviolet, YRSHKD and Lately like this.
  14. Woo. The way I am happy either way!

ultraviolet likes this.
  15. You are not the only one.

wodny likes this.
  16. That performance really sucked the energy out of the song...

I wish they would shake things up a bit for their American performances. Add a few adlibs here and there, have some interactions with the audience... Just make it less robotic and 'business as usual'.

YRSHKD likes this.
  17. He

He

Ddd why is that stage so dark.

They are serving though, it’s just badly shot.

ultraviolet and lushLuck like this.
  18. Slice of Life

[​IMG]

US GIRLIES!!!!!!!! I NEED Y’ALL TO BUY THOSE ALBUMS!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.