BLACKPINK

he / him
I must admit that "YOU & ME (Coachella Vers.)" has grown on me. I still vastly prefer the original, but I think that the Coachella Vers. was the right choice to perform live because it dials the energy up to an eleven towards the end and that's what the song needs to really pop off live.

Solo was definitely the right choice for her first solo song I believe, even though I do find You & Me a lot more listenable. Solo has more impact where as You & Me as nice as it is doesn't stand out as a song only Jennie could sing if that makes sense. Solo is like The Baddest Female for CL where I can only imagine her singing it.

No way they would have let her release an all-English song amidst all the controversies at that time. So yeah, SOLO was the most sensible... solo.

It’s insane that it’s taken 5 years for a follow up from Jennie. Specially since this track has been ready to be released for some time. Like what are the label thinking?

Knowing YG they will make it difficult for Rosé to get together with the others, if true that she is the only one remaining. I actually expected her to be the one to seek a musical career elsewhere, since she might want some authorship over her material.
I was also surprised to hear that Rose has resigned with YG. She's made comments in the past that suggest YG wasn't her biggest fan. Not to mention the fact she greatly disagreed with them on which of her solo songs should get the biggest push.

I was also surprised to hear that Rose has resigned with YG. She's made comments in the past that suggest YG wasn't her biggest fan. Not to mention the fact she greatly disagreed with them on which of her solo songs should get the biggest push.

I didn't know the disagreed with what songs of her solo's should get the bigger push. Do you know what song or songs she wanted to give a bigger push too?

This isn't live right? Like bits of it sound live, but I'm guessing pre recorded vocals, which I haven't got an issue with, but the mixing on this is awful. Still cool that she is doing some promo for the song, as I thought they where going to drop the video and leave it there, and even the video is pretty decent for a 'dance performance' video.

I didn't know the disagreed with what songs of her solo's should get the bigger push. Do you know what song or songs she wanted to give a bigger push too?
Rose wanted Gone to be the main song, rather than being the B-side, but YG were more keen on On The Ground. Apparently Rose cried when they told her that was what they were going with.

This all allegedly of course, because now I've said it I can't find the story I originally read haha

Rose wanted Gone to be the main song, rather than being the B-side, but YG were more keen on On The Ground. Apparently Rose cried when they told her that was what they were going with.

This all allegedly of course, because now I've said it I can't find the story I originally read haha

Oh wow! I agree with her too, I love Gone. Like its literally one of my favourite songs including all of Blackpinks songs too.

Looks like the girls might have signed with Columbia. A lot of their staff have started following the girls.

I really hope this is true because I want need them to stay together .....and Columbia could be a great place for them. I mean being on the same label as Beyonce... give us a collab queens!