BLACKPINK

No, I think its just highly speculated, but everyime I've seen this rumor posted anywhere, its never followed with any shred of evidence.
With how they've communicated about how close they are and there being no leader of Blackpink over the years, I've found it hard to believe that they would be out of sync with regards to re-signing with YG. Of course they're all individuals who should make the decision that's best for themselves and their careers but I don't think re-signing with YG is the best move for Rose and I think she knows that too.

With how they've communicated about how close they are and there being no leader of Blackpink over the years, I've found it hard to believe that they would be out of sync with regards to re-signing with YG. Of course they're all individuals who should make the decision that's best for themselves and their careers but I don't think re-signing with YG is the best move for Rose and I think she knows that too.

I really do wonder what they would do if they didn't sign with YG and how successful they would without YG either solo or as a group. It would be one of the first times a K pop group (with this level of success) would have all the members leave their label and go somewhere else together. That could be iconic with the right label, and could be the start of an even better future. If they do go solo though and end up on different labels, I would be lowkey nervous for the girls as I don't think its common for past Kpop group members to have similar success once leaving their original label, but then no other group has really been able to match Blackpinks level of success worldwide either so it really is an interesting time.

It’s only natural that after 7 years together they’d want to try something new individually. Jisoo is definitely more interested in pursuing acting, she just got cast in a new movie.

"One of the Girls" is big on tiktok I guess? Or it's the buzz from "You & Me" but it's getting about 1,4/1,5million daily streams on Spotify. Abel giving her a few tracks for her new solo project would be so good.

he / him
"One Of Your Girls" randomly debuted on the UK Singles Chart at No. 100, making it JENNIE's second single this year to chart in the UK Singles Chart Top 100—"YOU & ME" debuted and peaked at No. 39 back in October.

"One Of Your Girls" randomly debuted on the UK Singles Chart at No. 100, making it JENNIE's second single this year to chart in the UK Singles Chart Top 100—"YOU & ME" debuted and peaked at No. 39 back in October.
"Don't mess with one of your girls or your homies".

he / him
Assuming that they're all wearing gowns designed by the brands that they're ambassadors for, I don't understand why the team at Dior didn't give Jisoo a better gown.

I really like Lisa's gown and I appreciate the simplicity of Rosé and Jennie's looks.