BLACKPINK | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

BLACKPINK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. I quite feel bad for most idols, though… Having to go to all those shows. It's not like it's fun for them either.
    But in the case of BlackPink, I reckon that after six years in the dungeon, they want to see the light of the day a bit more and perform on other shows.

2. I stumbled across them on YouTube. No idea what they are saying but I am becoming slighty obsessed with playing with fire.

Slice of Life and roux like this.
  3. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

First live performances!

ThisIsRogue and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  4. Playing With Fire is so good. I think it's my favourite of the songs they've released so far.

5. If we were going to RankPink in your area, for me it'd be:

Whistle
    Boombayah/Playing With Fire
    //
    Stay

6. I said my ranking before , but I want to add , all of their songs are 10s for me .

7. Why do I find this so funny

8. 3Xs

3Xs

That's nightmarish. lowkey sounds like most Americans trying to speak Korean.

9. Slice of Life

A true visual group indeed.

[​IMG]

junglefish likes this.
  10. Playing With Fire
    Boombayah/Stay
    Whistle

11. I'm still conflicted over most of Blackpink's songs because apart from Playing With Fire (which would be amazing if it weren't for the lack of a proper finale) I only like them in separate parts. Boombayah and Whistle especially just sound so fragmented and messy to me.

12. That's not really something the girls can do anything about though. I personally like what they've released so far but I can see what you mean about the songs being a bit fragmented.

13. Has anyone listened to the Acoustic Version of Whistle that's on Square Two? I was skipping over it (more like listening to Playing With Fire on repeat) but gave it a spin this afternoon and I think it sounds pretty good. At the moment I'd say it's on par with the original mix.

14. Even though it's just the same recorded vocals over an acoustic instrumental, the verses do sound great. The non-chorus bit doesn't really match, but that serves them right for not having a proper chorus to begin with.

15. Slice of Life

This is their latest Inkigayo performance. Pay no attention to Lisa's Cookie Monster outfit. The girls are really upping their performance game. Jisoo is nowhere near as tragic as before. I can never tell if they're live-singing or not but I don't really care. Kii.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  16. YG groups have always had questionable styling but I really don't understand what their look is supposed to be? Like they don't look particularly bad, I'm just confused.

17. Maybe it's to wear the most flammable outfit possible? Dangerous Women / BlackPyro in your area.

Arianator9 likes this.
  18. oh come on, blackpink are the only ones with an acceptable styling on these shows right now.

19. Yeah I've found their styling to be quite nice in comparison to some of the stuff 2NE1 was put in. Poor Dara.

20. I don't understand the confusion about they styling? The only issue for me is that they don't always match and I like when members of the same group wear similar outfits. Other than that they look great and a hundred times better than 2NEWHO? who looked gross 90% of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.