Blanche | The Popjustice Forum

Blanche

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by NecessaryVoodoo, May 25, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

To the non-Eurovision followers Blanche represented her home country of Belgium in the 2017 contest with the excellent City Lights which finished in 4th place:

Now, a year later, she's released what will hopefully be the first single from an upcoming album. Wrong Turn was co-produced by Chairlift's (R.I.P.) Patrick Wimberly:

Get into it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Aries, Wishlight, constantino and 7 others like this.
  2. Queen.

3. Lemme save this thread from the 2nd page by posting a couple of live performances of the song that Blanche has done on Belgian TV and radio over the past week:

Aries, Island and constantino like this.
  4. City Lights still knocks me out. She's got the potential for big things.

NecessaryVoodoo and constantino like this.
  5. I need this album. I'm happy to see her confidence grow since last year, she seems a lot more comfortable.

NecessaryVoodoo likes this.
  6. Not to go all Charli XCX thread, but live videos from her recent gig at Botanique in Brussels sound very promising, especially a song called Empires:

Also she's got a bunch of live gigs around Europe in the late November/early December period so we might be looking at a Q4 album release?

[​IMG]

Island, constantino and KamikazeHeart like this.
  7. Music video for Wrong Turn coming tomorrow:

Aries and constantino like this.
  8. My anxious queen <3

constantino and NecessaryVoodoo like this.
  9. Really loving Wrong Turn and it's video. City Lights was the true winner of Eurovison 2017 and I'm excited for an album from Blanche.

larzy likes this.
  10. New single coming Friday called Soon.

[​IMG]

Something in the music world with a cursed title like Soon actually having a definite release date?
    [​IMG]

constantino likes this.
  11. Perched for Soon, MKS found hiding their heads in shame.

12. Soon is one of the best songs of 2018.

LE0Night likes this.
  13. Soon is beautiful, all singles have been brilliant. Can't wait for this record.

LE0Night likes this.
  14. Soon is lovely. I hope an album is coming out.

LE0Night likes this.
  15. New single Moment is out next Friday:

16. Video should also be out later today. Announce the album queen.

LE0Night and constantino like this.
    LE0Night likes this.
  18. LE0Night likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.