BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 142 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Snowdrop production got halted because an extra got in close proximity with someone who tested positive.

Ready for the Blink meltdowns in a few hours regarding the Grammys and the MAMA Awards!

2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Did anyone here really expect them to land a Grammy nomination though ffffffffff. Didn't they only submit Ice Cream (love it but hmm, really?)? That's some kind of audacity.

nikkysan, Island, ultraviolet and 5 others like this.
  3. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I don't know what you're talking about, BLACKPINK are a Grammy nominated group via Lady Gaga - Chromatica.

aniraz, Island, lushLuck and 11 others like this.
  4. Slice of Life

Wait...... your mind! We'll take this as a win.

aniraz, Crafty, Island and 11 others like this.
  5. I’m going to have to ask Twitter Blinks to stop...
    Just...
    Stop...

Empty Shoebox and superloves like this.
  6. The Album wouldn’t be eligible until next year, but there was a slim chance Blackpink could’ve received a Best New Artist nomination this year if any of the singles charted higher. In this case I think it boils down to fandom power. Dynamite isn’t BTS’ best either but its staying power on Hot 100 factored into their nomination.

An Insider likes this.
  7. I’m sure BTS lobbied hard behind the scenes, too.

Meh, I hope the girls manage to build more hype in 2021 for a nomination in 2022. It feels like they’re one Dynamite-sized hit away from that. Hopefully, they have a plan for next year.

dewzero, lushLuck and elektroxx like this.
  8. If they don't that's also fine. This obsession with validation from Awards is so weird to me. Sure, it's great to win stuff but that shouldn't be the ultimate goal for artists.

9. Slice of Life

Not this being one of their best live performances of Lovesick Girls yet! Rosé ate!

thommyh, Glitterizer, Lately and 12 others like this.
  10. Jisoo was fun to watch here, too!

I love Indonesian food so this was a lot of fun to watch ddd

11. Slice of Life

Not telling what song it replaced in the top 5 xoxo

dewzero, thommyh, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Ughhhh Dynamite is STILL up there?! Koreans have worse taste than Americans it seems.

ultraviolet likes this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

IU, unnie, it's time for your comeback. We'll give you 30 weeks at #1 if you can topple BTS.

14. Slice of Life

You should post this in the General Discussion thread! Loads of people have asked recommendations there and are now deep into K-Pop.

RUNAWAY, nikkysan, Lately and 2 others like this.
  15. I'm fairly new too and GOT7, NCT U, Seventeen and Stray Kids have bops on bops. Maybe get into their top hits first. Seventeen came first for me personally, then recently GOT7.

On a Blackpink related note, Blinks on Twitter are not reacting... well to the APAN Award Show snub ddd

RUNAWAY and Lately like this.
  16. Who needs men when you can stan BLACKPINK?

17. Oh I thought I was posting there dddd My bad!

Slice of Life likes this.
  18. If Yang Hyun-suk ends up JAILED, would the girls be in better hands in terms of not being paid dust from award shows anymore?

19. If being ambassadors is the thing they teased a few days ago I-

20. He

He

Sometimes I think of these little legends and their gay uncle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.