BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. They’re Variety’s Group of the Year. They got chosen apparently because of Ice Cream, Ice Cream truthers really won! Would Variety lie?

clowezra, ultraviolet, tea and 5 others like this.
  2. Her job is to serve, your honor.

teddie88, ratedr, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  3. I posted this in the K-Pop thread, but given there's an issue with YG, why was Treasure given that much budget and time for that really long set? I'm beginning to believe there really may be some internal issue between YG and the girls?

Slice of Life likes this.
  4. The girls won four MAMA Awards:

Best Female Group
    Best Dance Performance Female Group
    Worldwide Fan's Choice
    2020 Visionary Award

Also they just won a Boom Boom Award (from China):
    Most Popular Overseas Group

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  5. I remember they also won some Visionary Award, along with BTS.

ratedr likes this.
  6. I’m honestly so glad Rosé answered this question so well. Honest but gracious. I honestly cringe when pop stars say they don’t care about numbers and sales.

7. Queens!!!!

elektroxx, teddie88, lushLuck and 6 others like this.
  8. Jisoo professionally talking directly into the camera without glancing at the cue cards hidden below offscreen.. UGH she is so powerful.

9. It was all a metaphor for the melting ice caps in the ocean, I see. The layers you can continue to unpack from this #13 Rolling Stone Best Song of 2020 (not everyone has that) hit, I fear.

10. Absolute scream at Ice Cream getting all this acclaim. The critics be poppin’ like a wheelie.

Congrats to the girls, as well!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  11. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

CUTIE ♡♡♡ I hope Joohwangie won't be jealous especially since Rosé made a separate Instagram account for Hank ffffffff.

12. Oh this wasn’t posted yet, but it’s Rosé’s feature. Doesn’t really say anything new, except this bit about Gaga being super involved with watches Oreos makeup their collaboration.

13. Maybe Gags can make a special appearance?

ultraviolet, Crisp X and Glitterizer like this.
  14. BLINKS are speculating about a sub unit between Jisoo and Rosé after that history; also #ExcitedForRosé is being tweeted a lot now promoted by fans wanting news about Rosé's promised solo.

An Insider, elektroxx and ultraviolet like this.
  15. Is sending a food truck to set the love language of all the Korean A-Listers? Dddd I’ve heard of quite a few stars doing this. Cute though!

RUNAWAY, Lately, ultraviolet and 5 others like this.
  16. The doc picks up as it goes and ends up being fantastic but, man the first few minutes of it are so downtempo. I can see casuals clicking play and then stopping watching.

Lately, superloves and An Insider like this.
  17. Watched the doc yesterday, cried. I love these girls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.