BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 148 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

YATHHHHHHHHH TALENT STANNING TALENT!!!!!

Imagine a Tinashe-produced BLACKPINK single...... I'm quaking. Give our girls their very own Save Room for Us, kween!

2. I mean, a Save Room for Us will be cute, but imagine:

And dare I say

3. Even as someone who loves Bet You Wanna, I agree with this. It would work way better as just the girls. I also hate that they wasted Cardi on this if they weren't gonna promote it? YG truly one of the worst humans alive.

elektroxx, An Insider and Glitterizer like this.
  4. Am I the only one who remembers there being a press release stating Bet You Wanna was being sent to radio in the US and Europe???
    I could have made it up???
    And I like Bet You Wanna for what it is...
    It’s not the incredible moment BP and Cardi deserve, but the song was fun...

5. How long are the girls’ contracts? I really hope they can renegotiate soon at their peak (so far). I just fear they’ll go through a 2NE1 situation, eventually.

6. The more I hear Bet You Wanna, the more I hate it.

elektroxx likes this.
  7. Their actual contract ends in 2023

8. Well... yikes. Do you all think the image below is a valid complaint among Blinks? It does put things into perspective a bit dddd

9. YG has always treated their girl groups like shit.

thommyh, ultraviolet, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  10. That’s not even the half of it ffff

ultraviolet, An Insider and aux like this.

11. Rosé now has a Spotify page. Is it finally coming?

[​IMG]

bimbo, nikkysan, Jawshxx and 7 others like this.
  12. Slice of Life

And another one

Ready for Lisa's WAP and Rosie's Halsey cosplay. And of course I'm ready for Jisoo's Grammy-winning opus as well.

Serg., aniraz, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  13. Oh my god. Finally!

elektroxx likes this.
  14. So no new Blackpink music for at least the next 6 months.

I already know I’ll hate Rose’s song.

15. Intrigued to hear Rosé’s offering. Jennie’s I wasn’t wholly impressed by so I hope this fairs a little better.

16. YG talking about 3 solo debuts is a little too ambitious; they really seem to think fans forget so easily all the things they announce that never come to fruition...
    And I know this may sound harsh, but, but save for maybe Jisoo, I really don’t think of any of them as being such good vocalists that I want to hear solo music from them...

17. Slice of Life

[​IMG]

I can't believe we've reached the point where people would complain about new content from BLACKPINK........ like............. maybe reserve this negative energy at least until we hear the songs?

Serg., tea, Mill. and 10 others like this.
  18. YG fell through with their promise to have the Rosé solo by this year, yes. But, let us go into 2021 being positive!

I personally think all the girls have such strong star quality so while the vocals can be a question mark, it’s not the only thing to consider when it comes to pop music.

The ideal scenario I guess would be the solo songs spaced through Q1 to Q2 and a group comeback in Q3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.