BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. He

He

Rosé is like... their only trained vocalist. Also, you don't need good vocals for bops.

Either way, I'm not so sure Lisa and Jisoo will get solos soon after though, maybe after another group outing?

2. I actually like the idea of all of them having solos before the next group era so each girl can have a “solo” stage at their concerts and shows.

elektroxx and Glitterizer like this.

3. Say life’s a bitch, but mine’s a movie.”

Serg., wodny, elektroxx and 3 others like this.
  4. I’m a realist!

5. Jisoo needs to release her solo RnB jam ASAP!

davidbesan, wodny, He and 1 other person like this.
  6. This is exciting and all but we've all been here before. I will not believe any of this supposed news to be true until I'm listening to the songs.

7. We need more "BLACKPINK is the revolution," tbh.

davidbesan, Serg., wodny and 4 others like this.

8. Biggest female artists (not just among girl groups) in the world this year, I think?

Lately, soratami, Overdose and 4 others like this.
  9. Jennie set the standard too high with a song charting and being talked about 2 years later, lets see if the girls can replicate the success, we'll be reporting live from Melon 24Hour Chart Headquarters.

[​IMG]

Lately, tea, soratami and 11 others like this.
  10. Good for them but I hope their next album will be much better. I like The Album but I expected more. It is lovely and fun but there is nothing special about it.

An Insider and superloves like this.
  11. I’m manifesting that Rosé’s mixtape (yes, I’m also manifesting it’s a mixtape instead of them just putting out one song with 1 song with 10 stale remixes and calling it a day) is similar to Yerin’s stuff. Give me that cool girl shit and inject it in my veins, Rosé Lo!

RUNAWAY and elektroxx like this.
  12. Rose is an acoustic kind of girl and also a Halsey stan. I'm expecting her solo to be heavily influenced by these factors.

soratami, tea, An Insider and 5 others like this.
  13. Jisoo is an R&B/Urban queen and also a fan of slow sex jams. I'm expecting her solo (coming in 2024) to be heavily influenced by these factors.

soratami, tea, An Insider and 8 others like this.
  14. Lisa has only two moods and that is hot girl shit or sad girl hours, there’s no in between. I’m expecting her solo to be heavily influenced by these factors.

15. Has anyone watched BLACKPINK House? I just watched the Jisoo highlights and she is so weird and precious

ultraviolet and Crisp X like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KWEEN OF POP!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Lately, soratami, Crisp X and 14 others like this.
  17. Happy, happy birthday to the true embodiment of HAIRBODYFACE.mp3!

A preview of the experimental PC opuses she’ll be creating for all her future K-Drama OSTs

18. It will be really a missed opportunity if she doesn’t get to sing the OST of Snowdrop. Is she in a unique position to be in a drama during her group’s peak or were there other instances? I think it could really bring her popularity next level so I’m hoping she can really act well and it can be her ASIB moment!

davidbesan, ultraviolet and elektroxx like this.
  19. I can imagine this type of song as a Lisa solo song.

Salami likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.