BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Well I knew MAMA won't give them anything since it's more like the best of Mnet and JYP these days but I didn't think MelOn would pay them dust like this too. No one deserved Record of the Year more than them.

[​IMG]

Island, Vixen, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
  2. he's trolling us at this point....

[​IMG]

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. I'M SO, SO DISAPPOINTED FOR THE GIRLS.

They deserve so much especially this year where they truly succeeded in both digital and physical sales.

I hope they know that even without a Daesang, they still did super well and will continue doing so. Fuck YG.

He, Serg. and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  4. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DDDD VERSUS LOVE SCENARIO. AND SINCE LOVE SCENARIO WON SONG OF THE YEAR, DDDD SHOULD'VE WON RECORD OF THE YEAR.

I AM SO, SO MAD. FUCK OFF WANNA ONE.

5. JWJDHSJSJSJ Koreaboos schooling actual Koreans on what is disrespectual to Koreans is such a scream. I'm glad people are standing up for Jennie.

Vixen, _920608, Serg. and 1 other person like this.
  6. Queen back on her throne and a cute Solo dancing lesson to her BFFs Mino & Irene(not on the video)

Jisoo & Rosie makeup ad played in the arena, this is really cute

___

He and Slice of Life like this.

7. JSJDJDJFK ICONIQUE

He and Serg. like this.
  8. What are the chances we get at least a few European dates on this 'world' tour?

9. I want to say highly likely, but I may just be a bit too optimistic.

---

Slay me mama.

10. Part 2

other updates: solo becomes fastest kpop solo video to reach 100M and DDDD reaches 7M likes (2nd GG ever after Work From Home)

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. DDD I actually like Solo.

Slice of Life, Serg. and Salami like this.
  12. I will lose my mind if they announce a US tour and/or release a full album next year.

Also, can Jennie try not to look so pretty all the freaking time? Is that even possible?

13. This one woman stanning Jisoo voice. Yes ma'am!

14. He

He

Scream.

She also thinks it’s only one girl.

Sanctuary likes this.
  15. Mean Girls OVER.

16. BINCH WHAT EVENT IS THIS

I'M GAGGEDT

Serg. likes this.
  17. Their dome concert in Japan.. Everyone had same solo stages as in Korea except Jisoo

Island and Slice of Life like this.
  18. KWEENS OF HARDWORK. STILL WORKING ON CHRISTMAS EVE.

Serg. likes this.

19. STEP ON ME, KIM JISOO.

I also think this is one of their best performances... ever ddddd. Too bad the SBS cameramen are incompetent as fuck.

Serg. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.