BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. that’s a really strong performance.. i loved ot4 solo moment

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. When Jisoo, Chaeng, and Lisa came out to join Jennie, I might have died and gone to heaven. What a moment.

3. Their stage presence, charisma, and confidence during their entire performance, especially during the Solo dance breakdown... whew. My wig flew.

4. Thank U, Next, her power.

5. I can’t quote the link on mobile but apparently the girls are going on hiatus?

6. People are trolling cause she got outed dating Kai from EXO.

7. Apparently SM confirmed they're dating???
    I know they do things differently over there and it's part of the culture, but surely I'm not the only one on here who feels like entertainment companies shouldn't be confirming these kinds of things???

8. Entertainment companies in Korea are like management, PR, and a record label in one. They usually serve all purposes of an artist's career. It's really no different than a Western pop star's manager leaking to TMZ that they're dating someone.

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY QUEEN

10. I think I kinda like Solo now. I still wish the chorus was "Bitch (I'm) going solo" though dddd.

_920608, Serg. and Trinu 3.0 like this.
  11. The girls at Coachella (performing on the same days as Queen Kacey!) is pretty amazing. Their first US concert - what a showcase this is going to be. I won't be able to go since I live on the other side of the country but I'm hoping we get a live stream.

Also, is it too much to hope for a mini-tour announcement? They can't not do a show in NY while they're here.

12. Coachella is streamed live on YouTube both weekends!

Twinkle and bleedingheart80 like this.
  13. The Nation’s Visual and Vocal

Serg. likes this.
  14. Seeing BLACKPINK at Coachella...I have no words

bleedingheart80 likes this.
  15. I'm waiting for them to announce the rest of the world dates, mostly so I can wear my Blackpink t-shirt.

16. They're coming in your area.

Hopefully YG doesn't fuck things up.

17. Omg. I know it'll probably just be one London date in the UK but I hope it isn't.

18. Urgh, time to remortgage my flat.

Kuhleezi, He and Slice of Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.