BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Soundcheck was so good. They did Kiss, Really and Kick It. Adorable girls.

2. The concert is so GOOD wow.
    Especially the second part bop after bop.
    Two more songs :(

I have like twenty amazing videos from the B stage on my Instagram feed if you guys wanna see, my handle is this:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    lushLuck, Oleander, neonpanda and 7 others like this.
  3. You gotta listen to more than one group tho

4. Promise I’ll do!

Oleander, nikkysan and Kuhleezi like this.
  5. Love that you captured Jennie poking Lisa's butt during Boombayah. Those two always have so many fun and flirty antics onstage.

Vasilios and Empty Shoebox like this.
  6. I just watched their Coachella set. Lisa just doesn’t let up the whole way through. You can see the others are a bit out of breath but she has her game face on the whole time.

Oleander, nikkysan, Vasilios and 5 others like this.
  7. I won't lie, I am a basic gay so my faves before the show were Lisa and Jennie but while there, Rosé was the one I kept looking at the whole time, she was a revelation! All four are equally talented and amazing performers though. I stan even more.

Meathook, Oleander, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  8. He

He

Rosé is quite the performer, she really is so smooth on stage, and brings in the extra affected vocals.

I've grown to love Jisoo's voice too. Lisa is an incredible dancer and never lets off, and Jennie seems to have so much fun on stage.

I stan them all, I guess.

Oleander, Salami and nikkysan like this.
  9. As with most new Blinks and Western fans, I was instantly drawn towards Lisa and although I still love her (I mean, I love all of them but we all have our biases), my attention eventually got pulled towards Jennie and now she's my bias.

This era, Chaeng has been bias-wrecking so hard, though.

Oleander and Vasilios like this.

10. BOOKED KWEEN.

Vixen, eliminathan, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  11. Back from their concert in Melbourne. Absolutely the best concert I’ve ever been to so far. The live band and instrumentals were so, so good and something I didn’t expect? I could FEEL the bass tingling my bussy. Rose took extra time to talk to the crowd since it was her homecoming and people were throwing gifts for her (and probably the other girls too). It was so cute. And after being quite indifferent to Kill This Love, it finally fully clicked hearing it live, it’s an experience.

Vasilios, Kuhleezi, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  12. @Serg. Binch is it true that Jennie liked and unliked this JB fancam on Instagram??? I'm shaking.

Kuhleezi, Serg., Oleander and 2 others like this.
  13. Please no, he's already in a throuple with myself and Jinyoung.

Island, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  14. She moved on from Kai real quick ddd

Slice of Life likes this.
  15. [​IMG]
    - Jennie, probably.

nikkysan likes this.

16. KWEENS ARE BACK!

Kuhleezi, Bolton, Vasilios and 6 others like this.
  17. Speechless.

18. They've just wrapped biggest world tour ever by a K-Pop girl group. Time to get back to the studio.

[​IMG]

He, Petit nain des Îles, 3Xs and 9 others like this.
  19. Do we have any sense of how long the wait will be for new music???
    Might all the scandals involving YG spur a push for new music in an effort to generate positive press???
    Or will it be another year???

ysev likes this.
  20. They will release a full-length album by October with 10 original songs and 2 remixes of their title track and Kill this Love respectively.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.