BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. They’re not even doing DDDD? I’d be annoyed if I was going.

Also in terms of triggering - if this is just the gun movement in the choreo, it has nothing to do with what happened in Manchester and if it’s OK elsewhere it should be OK there. At least perform it and just don’t do that move. Madness.

Osiris likes this.
  2. They apparently performed it in the encore, though?

3. It was the anniversary of the attack...

4. If they were so concerned about it, why hold it that day in the first place?

Before anyone says, I’m not being insensitive but the song and the attack are so clearly unrelated, it just doesn’t make any sense to me.

5. They did the remix at the end anyway, just without choreography.

6. Slice of Life likes this.
  7. I went to the Manchester show and I have to be honest I was very underwhelmed which is a shame. The girls are fantastic and they're extremely good singers/dancers etc, but the show is a mess.

If you compare it to other girl groups such as Girls Aloud when they would tour it was a huge difference. It felt like more of a showcase than a tour show if that makes sense, like the girls decided to just perform some of there songs on stage for people rather than it being an actual show.

The visuals where awful, like they literally used an advert as an interlude at one point and none of the other ones featured the girls, you would expect them to have filmed stuff for the screens just for the tour.

I'm glad I went as it was good to see the girls and they're extremely talented but I'm glad I got my tickets at a fraction of the price.

I went to see Big Bang years a go in London and the show was so much better in terms of the production etc so hopefully the same can happen for Black Pink when they get more songs etc.

Bless them for being so cautious and thoughtful when performing in Manchester too.

Overdose likes this.
  8. I saw them in Manchester and London last week, after seeing their Coachella set last month. It was great to see the big production and full setlist, but the energy was a little bit off. Jennie seemed completely uninterested, especially compared to how hyped she was at Coachella.

I'm still a huge fan and really enjoyed the performances, but I do wish there was a bit more banter with the crowd, better interludes, and hopoefully their next proper tour will be better with more songs to chose from.

One of my favorite moments was when they performed Don't Know What To Do a second time in Manchester. It was random, but a lot of fun and you could tell how much they loved just goofing off on the b-stage.

9. Me last year:
    I don’t understand K-pop

Me rn:

10. Soundcheck was so good. They did Kiss, Really and Kick It. Adorable girls.

11. The concert is so GOOD wow.
    Especially the second part bop after bop.
    Two more songs :(

I have like twenty amazing videos from the B stage on my Instagram feed if you guys wanna see, my handle is this:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    lushLuck, Oleander, neonpanda and 7 others like this.
  12. You gotta listen to more than one group tho

13. Promise I’ll do!

Oleander, nikkysan and Kuhleezi like this.
  14. Love that you captured Jennie poking Lisa's butt during Boombayah. Those two always have so many fun and flirty antics onstage.

Vasilios and Empty Shoebox like this.
  15. I just watched their Coachella set. Lisa just doesn’t let up the whole way through. You can see the others are a bit out of breath but she has her game face on the whole time.

Oleander, nikkysan, Vasilios and 5 others like this.
  16. I won't lie, I am a basic gay so my faves before the show were Lisa and Jennie but while there, Rosé was the one I kept looking at the whole time, she was a revelation! All four are equally talented and amazing performers though. I stan even more.

Meathook, Oleander, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  17. He

He

Rosé is quite the performer, she really is so smooth on stage, and brings in the extra affected vocals.

I've grown to love Jisoo's voice too. Lisa is an incredible dancer and never lets off, and Jennie seems to have so much fun on stage.

I stan them all, I guess.

Oleander, Salami and nikkysan like this.
  18. As with most new Blinks and Western fans, I was instantly drawn towards Lisa and although I still love her (I mean, I love all of them but we all have our biases), my attention eventually got pulled towards Jennie and now she's my bias.

This era, Chaeng has been bias-wrecking so hard, though.

Oleander and Vasilios like this.

19. BOOKED KWEEN.

Vixen, eliminathan, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  20. Back from their concert in Melbourne. Absolutely the best concert I’ve ever been to so far. The live band and instrumentals were so, so good and something I didn’t expect? I could FEEL the bass tingling my bussy. Rose took extra time to talk to the crowd since it was her homecoming and people were throwing gifts for her (and probably the other girls too). It was so cute. And after being quite indifferent to Kill This Love, it finally fully clicked hearing it live, it’s an experience.

Vasilios, Kuhleezi, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.