BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Just... let them work with producers other than Teddy already... PLEASE.

2. Should we change the thread's title to K-Pop Fantasies or something?

3. [​IMG]

Imagine if "Grandé in your area" actually happens. Imaaaaagine a gay world like that.

Oleander, McQueer, aniraz and 8 others like this.
  4. 1B stre4ms in an hour realness.

Island, Oleander, eliminathan and 8 others like this.
  5. Na she can keep away. I like her but she’ll bring them down rather than they bring her up.

neonpanda and DoggySwami like this.
  6. I recently discovered them through their Samsung performance, since I bought a Galaxy A70. I've been looking for a successor to 2NE1 for years and I finally got it! It'm addicted to their This is Blackpink playlist on Spotify.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  7. Turns out that Blackpink are actually in my area.

Should I camp out at Arlanda?

aniraz, Island, Oleander and 11 others like this.
  8. Jisoo’s secret trip to Sweden to write with Max Martin and become the next main pop girl

aniraz, Island, Oleander and 13 others like this.
  9. I don't know, but it is Pride Week.

#JustSaying

Oleander, Vixen, codecat and 4 others like this.
  10. Tove Lo co-write on Lisoo subunit... And that's on that.

11. I’m still waiting on Lisa’s solo debut.

Vixen and LPMA like this.
  12. It’s low key iconic how the girls are living their best life in the middle of all the turmoil at YG. Dddd.

Serg., McQueer, Oleander and 10 others like this.
  13. Wasn't there a rumour about Rose's MV being filmed back in February/March? Where is it?

Slice of Life and Vixen like this.
  14. They're barely getting out as a group, what makes you think YG will release the solos any faster dddd?

It does make me wonder if the girls ever expressed they would like to get more music out more often or if they're going for the "I know it's taking a while, but we really want to make sure we're giving you the best material we can give you, be patient please!" route? Regardless of it's sincere or not, that's not the point.

I know we've been over this over and over again, but I'm still baffled at how little YG takes advantage of them on a business-level. Like... They're at that point in their career where their profile is huge enough to get them sure-fire hits out of some even just remotely catchy songs, and their charisma will do the rest. There really isn't no point in waiting 9 months to find their next title song.

15. After fucking up 2NE1, you'd expect them to do better. They've been out for three years and they have yet to release a full lenght album.

Slice of Life likes this.
  16. I think with them relying 100% on one producer, they're even struggling to get this.

I'm hopeful there are going to be changes now that YG ,the person, is defeated but that depends on how much control over their music he had back then and how much their new management team (if there is one) are willing to try new things.

Kuhleezi, Slice of Life and Vixen like this.
  17. I'm not insider, so I know nothing about the industry itself, but a lot of people are speculating this is strictly a public (and business, I guess) image matter. He will still be pulling the strings behind the scenes, but his "public" dissociation with the company is better for the acts' reputations, as well as to ensure they don't scare away their investors.

If it's the case, I doubt we'll see much change with BP. Which is a shame.

Kuhleezi, Oleander, nikkysan and 3 others like this.
  18. He

He

This is what I was fearing. Things will continue to be run the same way.

nikkysan and Slice of Life like this.

19. Clown season, here we go!

Serg., Kuhleezi, aniraz and 3 others like this.
  20. I came across some Blackpink sticker sheets in Glasgow the other day and now all my textbooks and journals are covered in Blackpink stickers. That's all.

Kuhleezi, Serg., Oleander and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.