BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 73 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. What was that phrase ? Good luck booking that comeback you speak of!

Also what a hyperbole in that tweet given how the latest comeback turned out. All these pretty words for a pretty safe lead single and an unmemorable mini.

2. Erm did someone strike a nerve?

The words were about the photoshoot nothing to do with music.

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. She is feeling messy

4. I love when they serve us extravagant and posh poses.

lushLuck likes this.
  5. And then do nothing for the next 6 months.

Kuhleezi, lushLuck, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  6. It was a joke

7. Jennie really said fuck Hera lives, Fenty Beauty is skinny.

8. She's feeling haself...
    She should, good for her. xoxo

Serg. and Slice of Life like this.
  9. After Dior, Jisoo secured Burberry and Cartier in matter of 3 days

10. Ddddd at this point, the girls are just models. The good sis Rosé isn't unemployed anymore and has secured YSL for haself. Kween!

11. Fashion (only) icons.

12. King and Queen of Thailand ♡

Island, Overdose, eliminathan and 4 others like this.

13. OMFG NATION'S BESTFRIENDS

Island, Overdose, eliminathan and 4 others like this.
  14. Why is Jisoo giving me so much Yuri realness here sksksk

Vixen, Dangerous Maknae, He and 2 others like this.
  15. Looks like they will be promoting the Japanese version of Kill This Love (out next week).

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  16. Is it just me or they really killed their momentum with Kill This Love? It feels like the international obsession with them died the moment they released the album. I don't even see much demand for their next comeback in comparison to last year.

Kuhleezi likes this.
  17. I think the fans just know they won't release shit until 2020 Q2, so they're not bothering.

18. I don't know about this but I've distinctly noticed every international fan state the material this era has been beneath them while the locals absolutely lapped it all up. It'll be interesting to see what they're coming up with next in

19. To be fair I feel like the anticipation for Square Up was much more intense than for the Kill This Love EP...
    With Square Up, the only thing we got the year prior was As if it’s Your Last, which I think you could argue is not regarded as being along their best tracks...
    By the time we got Square Up, we had already gotten Jennie’s solo track and we’re thinking we would be getting Rosé’s in the near future...
    Fans weren’t as starved for music because they weren’t as deprived...
    Also, whereas the Kill This Love EP had good tracks, everything on Square Up was on another level...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.