BLΛƆKPIИK | Page 95 | The Popjustice Forum

BLΛƆKPIИK

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by 3Xs, Aug 13, 2016.

1. How You Like That 10th Win & Triple Inkigayo crown.

Bad thing it was their goodbye stage, good thing we can move on to the next single.

DiscoRobot, PopCrushed, ysev and 5 others like this.
  2. She looked so good with the hair too, I'm surprised it wasn't at least kept until they moved on to another track.

3. They're moving onto it, I mean if the title track is coming in August/September they gotta prepare/shoot the mv/photoshoots, etc.

4. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Update (?) on next pre-release single:

ysev, Serg., Salami and 1 other person like this.
  5. He

He

So they actually said nothing. "Soon" in 2021.

ysev and lushLuck like this.

6. I'm... very surprised that YG ENT wasn't lying outta their mouths about this August single?

He, ysev, Million_Lights and 9 others like this.
  7. Please be good.

ysev, aux and Slice of Life like this.
  8. OMG it's Ariana

[​IMG]

9. Slice of Life

There's a feature??????? Great, now my Kween Jisoo will have less lines ugh. If this feature turns out to be one of those Treasure boys, I will fight YG.

10. Seriously can we take a moment.... Teaser 3 days after their promotions are over... Well done @YG it's been 4 years but finally first thing correct.

ysev, aux, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  11. 100% is Grande. But the imagery reminds me of Bang Bang...

2 singles in a year though, it’s like what we signed up for all those years ago.

12. He

He

Wait how do we know it's Ariana?

ysev, Serg., nikkysan and 1 other person like this.
  13. Slice of Life

We deserve this, KPJ Blinks. We have been through so much.
    [​IMG]

ysev, aux, Salami and 7 others like this.

14. All jokes aside, it's been heavily rumored for ages and they worked with her producer/friend a lot so yeah she's the first person that falls on everyones mind plus she's a singer they're not collabing with a rapper for sure and YG doesn't have any good singers.

15. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

When after the Ariana rumors the feature turns out to be G-Dragon

[​IMG]

Laurence, Crisp X, ysev and 13 others like this.
  16. Ariana x BLACKPINK....the streaming collapse

17. Hold on to your knickers, girls!.gif

ysev, aux, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  18. I am very much a Rosé all day person (though I truly do love them all!) but I must say, congratulations Jennie you are the winner of this week's photo shoot. I'm thinking maybe this track is a little more As If It's Your Last compared to their other releases. (I will ALWAYS be bitter that Don't Know What To Do was robbed of a video...and a title track status quite frankly.)

ysev, boombazookajoe and thommyh like this.
  19. YG feeding us 2 pre releases before the actual title track, this feels so foreign.

ysev likes this.
  20. They better have a good promo schedule if it's Ariana, because I want to see a K-Pop girl group in Billboard's Top 10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.