Blossoms - Foolish Loving Spaces (3rd Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Blossoms - Foolish Loving Spaces (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by D.Jay, May 16, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Stockport indie-pop five-some Blossoms, who came 4th in this year's BBC Sound Of Poll, have just announced their self-titled debut album due for release on the 5th August 2016 on Virgin EMI Records.

After a sold out UK tour earlier this year the band are also playing at a huge number of festivals globally including Glastonbury, Summer Sonic, Electric Picnic, Reading & Leeds and The Great Escape. The band have also released a string of EPs and singles, here's a couple worth checking out:

GETAWAY

AT MOST A KISS

CHARLEMAGNE

BLOWN ROSE

CUT ME AND I'LL BLEED

I am so obsessed with these guys, a perfect summer soundtrack!

light_years likes this.
  2. I adore Charlemagne. It was one of The Singles Of 2015 for me. It sounds like an instant smash. Everything else I've heard from Blossoms is great, but kind of made me lose interest. Maybe they'll step up their game for the debut.

D.Jay likes this.

3. Two Door Cinema Club and MGMT in one song, it's great!

light_years and D.Jay like this.
  4. Sophomore album coming out in only two days!

light_years and Andrew.L like this.
  5. Album number three is coming out in January, heard the new single on Annie Mac's show and it's a pretty and anthemic piece of pop!

light_years and D.Jay like this.
  6. Can't wait for the new album.

light_years likes this.
  7. This album is so different from their previous works.

I am not into it.

8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This album knocks. It's a bit short but it's pretty strong on hooks and everything, very Tame Impala lite.

9. Every time I hear a song from this band that I love (Charlemagne, Your Girlfriend) I hear one that I hate which kills my interest stone dead. This campaign it was If You Think This Is Real Life which to these ears is one of the most irritating songs ever. I’m going to try and listen to their albums and give them a fair shot since they do have some bangers but I’m not expecting to become a fan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.