BluPrint - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

BluPrint - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Troylovesmusic, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Thought I would make a thread for them as it seems like they will be an official group .

BluPrint consisting of Kiely Williams (3LW,Cheetah Girls) Fallon and Felisha (Cherish) and Shamari Fears (Blaque) originally from past girl groups have come together after being on the show BET Presents The Encore to form a Girl group . 5 other women from other past girl groups were in the group/show but ending up leaving so this is the official group .

Have to say I really love the EP and I’m quite surprised how good it is as anyone who watched the show would know there was A LOT of drama which sometimes overshadowed the music . They have some hits that could really take off if sent to Radio and promoted . (Skeletons, Talkin with maybe a remix ft ? and Birds Eye View in particular have hit potential)

The EP is currently doing quite well

#2 on US ITunes
    #28 On Apple Music
    #1 on R&B Itunes Chart

2. Skeletons has been on repeat the whole weekend ... a BOP !

rubirubi likes this.
  3. Gonna check it! Thanks for the info.

4. The right four made it in the end. I'm surprised how much I enjoy Kiely in this. I don't think her voice could carry a whole album but it's great in small bursts. She can really work a stage.

The EP is great but it is missing an uptempo (like Aubrey said). After all, we want to see Kiely dance. So I hope they'll have some faster songs in the future.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    rubirubi, TRAVVV, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  5. Where can I download the whole season of the show? I need to watch it!

6. I’m not sure I’m allowed to post links but I watched the whole series on a site called ‘mrworldpremieretv’

rubirubi and Rei Ayanami like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

What a great little EP. Instant purchase.

8. I'm going to buy it too.

iTunes R&B/Soul #1 album at the moment in the USA, good for these women!

Rei Ayanami and Mr.Arroz like this.
  9. What a surprise! I can't stop listening to the EP!

I can't choose a favorite song, but this is so sweet...

I wished they had kept Aubrey and featured her vocals like they did with this song featuring Pamela Long.

10. I think it’s cause this song was built around Pam and the making of it featured quite heavily in the show and was performed at the end with Pam also . Pam didn’t leave the group until after the show ended .

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Holly Something and rubirubi like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Skeletons" is such a bop. I know my roommates want me to STFU singing it throughout the house.

12. It’s giving 2017 Fifth Harmony in the best way possible.

rubirubi, lushLuck and Mr.Arroz like this.
  13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Oh hell, it would fit on that album so well! I can hear all of their voices on it..

14. Thanks everyone for putting me on to this! What an EP. I was never a fan of Cherish but Fallon and Felisha's voices are right up my street. And they wrote and produced all the tracks? Wow. What a moment.

I never watched the show as we no longer have BET in the UK and I'm too crusty to hook my laptop to the TV. Might need to make the time to watch it now.

Am I foolish for hoping they carry on now the shows over? I would kill for more tracks in this vein and more performances.

rubirubi likes this.
  15. Skeletons is a bop

rubirubi likes this.
  16. Whew this is DATED. I hope if they do another season that the group (whoever it may be) make current sounding music.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  17. Really? I think this is exactly the kind of music we need right now.

18. I actually find it quite refreshing. It’s got nostalgic elements to it and it definitely borrows from what some may say were ‘bygone’ eras of R&B but it makes a change from some of the garbage that’s in the charts now.

rubirubi and Troylovesmusic like this.
  19. Ah, I didn’t know they were old girl group members, I’m glad I stumbled upon this because now I know - I saw them on my ITunes new release last week and heard a bit and I liked what I did listen to!!

it also just goes to show that some girls (Keily) really do better in group settings. She was so iconic in 3LW/Cheetah Girls.

Rei Ayanami and rubirubi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.