BoA | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

BoA

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by _hazzie_, Jul 26, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Is she recording a new album? Does anyone know in which language?
    I love all of her music but I strongly prefer the English album because I don't understand a word of all her Japanese and Korean lyrics.

2. She's in Japan at the moment, apparently. So possibly Japanese? I'd be happy if it was soundtrack for the dance film she's in instead, though.

3. I really hope she does another English album and I hope she releases here in the UK. I'd like to think we'd embrace her more than the US did.

4. I'm thinking (and hoping) that she might do some new English tracks for the Cobu soundtrack.

5. BoA is probably one of my favourite popstars. I'm glad that Hurricane Venus was a success in Korea, as I thought maybe the public had forgotten about her and there's so much competition in the K-Pop world. It's a bit sad how her career has declined in Japan. I was living there during the "Korean Wave" and BoA was so popular at that time.

6. I've just seen on AllK-Pop that BoA is releasing a new Japanese single called Milestone! It sounds like a ballad, there is a small live clip on the site http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/boa-announces-her-next-japanese-single-milestone

Tracklist:

<Milestone>

CD:

01. Milestone
    02. I SEE ME
    03. Meri Kuri ~BEST & USA Version~
    04. Milestone -Instrumental-

DVD:

01. Milestone Music Video
    02. 10th Anniversary Film (Tentative Title)
    03. Making-of Clip

7. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

I'll take whatever at this point, but was hoping for more rnb. Too bad some of her great latest jp singles flopped. Woo Weekend, now that's an underrated tune.

8. I See Me is great, and I like her ballads so I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for the pv as well.

9. I love a good ol' BoA ballad so I will look forward to hearing this one.

10. 3Xs

3Xs

The new single is out on the 7th of December apparently. Same day as Namie and Crystal Kay's new singles. AKB48 is releasing that day as well... They must really want her to flop!

11. Same day as AKB and Namie? Ouch. She normally sells better than CK though, right?

12. 3Xs

3Xs

Correct. However this is Crystal's first single with her new label Universal, and the song has a REALLY good tie-in with a prime time drama on Fuji TV, so that may help propel the single above BoA. We'll have to wait and see if Avex have anything big lined up for this single.

13. Oh thats a real shame.

I would predict:

1. AKBlah48
    2. Namie Amuro

Top 10. BoA

Crystal

But yes, we'll have to wait and see!

14. 3Xs

3Xs

Crystal will probably still flop knowing her luck, haha. I'm just thinking (hoping) that being on a new label will help turn her career around, and like I said the tie-in for her new single is really quite good. BoA is still the bigger name despite her recent floppage however.

15. The Queen of J-Pop, two former queens and the Devil's minions releasing the same week? Damn!

16. It looks more like a cheap celebratory single than actual "getting back into game" single.

17. 3Xs

3Xs

^My thoughts exactly...

+ EXILE's ATSUSHI, flumpool and Every Little Thing. Even Namie could have trouble getting #2.

18. Touched - forever my favourite single from BoA.

19. Another Korean/Japanese album is more than welcome, still undecided about her English material... Stellar, but faceless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.