Bobby Farrell (Boney M) Has Died | The Popjustice Forum

Bobby Farrell (Boney M) Has Died

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by passionoia, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Who cares it was really some guy in a studio in Stuttgart singing he was still 20 times the popstar than most of todays whippersnappers.

2. Dayum, is it Popstars dieing season or what?!
    Rest in Peace. He could still bust a move on stage.

3. RIP the original Milli Vanilli.

4. How sad he was such a showman and always looked unhinged and happy in their performances.RIP
    He could indeed teach many of the youngsters a thing or ten about performing and not standing in one place looking boring.

5. I wasn't a fan, but this is true.
    This is creepy, I've heard so many Boney M songs on the radio this week that I even wondered if one of them had died, and now there's this. R.I.P. Bobby.

6. They had their success 20 years before I was born, but I still loved their music. He was a true performer.

RIP

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

R.I.P.

8. He was 2,000,000 times the popstar that anyone today is.

He had a side parted afro and wore skin tight jump suits for fucks sake.

My childhood hero.

Legend!!!

9. R.I.P.
    He was amazing.

10. A morbid coincidence here but he passed away on the 29th December in St Petersburg... the same date and city as Rasputin.

11. That is AMAZING!!!

Ra Ra Rasputin,
    Lover of the Russian Queen,
    He was a cat that really was down,

Ra Ra rasputin,
    Russia's greatest love machine,
    It was a shame how he carried on.

The greatest historically themed song of all time.

12. Rasputin was just played on Radio 2! Ever since I bought Just Dance 2, I have fallen in love with that song. The Boney M revival was in full swing this year, such a shame this had to happen at the end of the year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.