Boy/Girl Band.. | The Popjustice Forum

Boy/Girl Band..

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Will boy/girl pop groups make a comeback anytime soon?

2. Not sure about boybands but there always seem to be more girlbands around. I'm hoping for a real big different girlband *sigh* but I guess Sugababes and Girls Aloud will do for now.

3. Well, there is Infernal but their UK record company don't seem to be interested in making them more than a one-hit-wonder which is a real shame.

Jessica

4. No no, I mean like mixed pop group with guys and girls in it eg. steps. And as for boy bands, there is a few that labels will spend millions on this year in hope to make them the next big thing!

5. Abba the best, Deuce second & the fab Steps third - need a new one to beat them

6. Infernal would be an ideal replacement for Steps. Fairytale is the best song Steps never recorded.

7. The last really big mixed group was S Club (original recipe, although the juniors/8 had some success for awhile). For awhile it seems as if record labels were putting one out every month, and they fell by the wayside. Hear'Say, that one Simon Webbe unsuccessfully tried to push off on the Blue fans... Liberty X are still plugging away, I guess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.