Boy You Can Rate Anything You Wanna: The Cher Lloyd Rate! (Complete)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21339
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21339

UNNGH!

Hello hens. Welcome to the first ever @Posh Spears rate, and let me just warn you that this could be great, this could be cray, this could be the motha fuckin’ rate of the year okay I’m done. Today, I ask that you join me on a journey through the discography of the queen of 4th place, queen of butts in Iraq, queen of having her third album eternally in limbo, and the girl whom YOU CAN’T STOP talkin’ ‘bout.

16229813_1382712335092392_1321664155_o.png

That’s right.

Since losing the X Factor, Cher Lloyd has released a number of solid pop gems and achieved global success. Unfortunately, she also seems to be consistently plagued with questionable career decisions, and the whereabouts of #CL3 are very much unknown. Now, because I naturally have bad luck and attract tragedy, she’ll probably come out with a fantastic twenty-track opus as soon as this rate is completed. But for the time being, we have a totally modest number of 30 songs in front of us, and our job is to rate them!

THE MUSIC:

16833255_1412478505449108_616984431_o.jpg

Grow Up
Want U Back: solo | feat. Astro
With Ur Love: solo | feat. Mike Posner
Swagger Jagger
Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
Playa Boi
Superhero
Over the Moon
Dub on the Track: original | solo
End Up Here
Stay
Love Me for Me
Talkin’ That

Behind the Music
Oath (feat. Becky G)
Riot! (I can't find a version that isn't pitched, sry)

16880236_1412478565449102_1976529666_o.jpg

Just Be Mine
Bind Your Love
I Wish (feat. T.I.)
Sirens
Dirty Love
Human
Sweet Despair
Killin’ It
Goodnight
M.F.P.O.T.Y.
Alone With Me

16145602_1382712505092375_930553325_o.png

*the mispelling of "features" was um... on purpose

Activated
Really Don’t Care (with Demi Lovato)
Rum and Raybans (with Sean Kingston)
Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd

Grow Up
Want U Back
With Ur Love
Swagger Jagger
Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
Playa Boi
Superhero
Over the Moon
Dub on the Track
End Up Here
Stay
Love Me for Me
Talkin’ That

Behind the Music
Oath (feat. Becky G)
Riot!

Just Be Mine
Bind Your Love
I Wish (feat. T.I.)
Sirens
Dirty Love
Human
Sweet Despair
Killin’ It
Goodnight
M.F.P.O.T.Y.
Alone With Me

Activated
Rum and Raybans (with Sean Kingston)
Really Don’t Care (with Demi Lovato)

THE RULES:

Rate each above song from 0-10. You may use decimals if you wish.
You may give one song in the rate a score of 11.
Score fairly and don't troll!
For songs with multiple versions, just rate the one you like best.
I love commentary and it makes writeups great. Feel free to include as much as you want!

Anyhunty, the deadline to submit scores will be Monday, March 13th. I'm happy to extend voting if people request down the road, but for now I think three weeks is more than enough time to rate just thirty songs. That said, this rate will be pretty short and sweet (like Cher herself!) but I assure you it’ll be total fun. Plus, the small number of songs just makes it easier to participate for those who are on the fence, right?

Now that that’s all out of the way, have fun voting y’all!!! Oh and don’t fuck it up.
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21339

Count me in!

I think you might have forgotten (repressed?) these zeros, though

I didn't think to include It's All Good since it's never been properly released and same with the other song (which I'm pretty sure I've never heard before nn). However I don't mind adding them to the rate if people want.

Reactions: Guy
I've scored about 20 of them a few days ago , but i deleted all the data of my phone yesterday , sigh. Anyway , i will send mine soon. and expect me for being completely different with others. My 11 will go out in the first five eliminations and y'all faves are less than 5/10 for me !! I was a bit extra about this but overall it's true.

She/her
What a delightful palette cleanser after her bombing out of the X factor rate at 10 (she was my 11) left such a nasty taste in the mouth. I hope the summery bop Just Be Mine perseveres.

D

Deleted member 21339

What a delightful palette cleanser after her bombing out of the X factor rate at 10 (she was my 11) left such a nasty taste in the mouth. I hope the summery bop Just Be Mine perseveres.
Ha, didn't know there was a rate for actual X Factor contestants until you said this. How Cher and 1D weren't the top spots I don't know.

Submitted. My averages :

Sticks & Stones : 6.06 ( 11 x 1 , 10 x 2 ///// 1 x 2 )

Sorry I'm Late : 6.95 ( 9.5 x 1 , 9 x 2 ///// 5 x 2 )

Sorry for being the villain of the rate , hehe.