Boyzone Live 2008 | The Popjustice Forum

Boyzone Live 2008

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Couldnt see a thread on this, so I thought I would post news from my o2 email.

Tickets for the o2 go on presale on Friday.

2. SBK

SBK

Hmmm its all a bit sudden, I'm sure they weren't as massive as Take That or the Spice Girls... they were more up there with East17

3. It will take than 38 months to sell out this tour

4. They are dreary people with dreary songs. They copied Take That 10+ years ago and are attempting it again. A shameful money making exercise.

5. They were never easy on the eye but good grief they're taking FOUL to all new levels...

6. vasilios

vasilios Guest

I think they were bigger than E17, even on the same level as TT on their heyday - all their albums were multi-platinum No 1s, weren't they?

I think they are the ugliest boyband, joint with N Sync.

BUT I loved So Good, All I Need, Different Beat, Paradise, Isn't It A Wonder and Picture Of You. Wouldn't like to see them live though, at all.

7. yep exactly they had a million selling albums after each other and it looks like the tickets seels are going really well because they're 8 arena/stadium tour has sold out so far and and they've added extra dates due to huge public demands.

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

HUGE!
    I wouldn't go that far!

9. is peter Andre supporting?

10. They wer ok but they ruined Tracy Chapman's "Baby Can I Hold You".

11. I think they actually outsold Take That in the UK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.