BPG CLASSIQUE 2011 - The End | Page 123 | The Popjustice Forum

BPG CLASSIQUE 2011 - The End

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RJF, Jan 24, 2022.

1. AMERICANO DESERVED BETTER!!!!!!1

[​IMG]

2. Americano should've been eliminated on a Wednesday.

En el verano.

En agosto.

3. People raving about "How I Roll" because it's *~experimental~* when it just sounds like ice cream commercial jingle... okay.

Dijah., Andrew and Up N Down like this.
  4. [​IMG]

myblood, GimmeWork, Wills and 50 others like this.
  5. The JgLObal backing vocals
    [​IMG]

6. I like How I Roll for the same reason I love Read My Lips by Ciara: because it sounds like a slutty nursery rhyme.

7. Oh wow. I had this projected to win the rate as apparently this is a place where pop meets justice but i must actually be on tastelesslimpwrists.net. I know Farm Feet has generated some ire over the last decade for being a soulless AI monologue but How I Roll is something different. I have a feeling in my gut that this song is what inspired the Tinashe bedroom studio GIF. She heard those Pepsi cans and knee slaps and made Songs For You. Everybody say thankyou Britney!

In all seriousness I really love this pre evolution to "If Im Dancing" and it's where Britney's flirty naval gazing and metallic finish to her voice just come together so perfectly. Down town where my pussy's at!

[​IMG]

myblood, tylerc, GimmeWork and 48 others like this.
  8. How I Roll should've stuck around a bit longer but I'm glad we all recognize Trip to Your Heart as one of the best album cuts here!

myblood, sesita, Mr Blonde and 11 others like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

I'm honestly not seeing nearly enough outrage for "How I Roll" leaving when y'all were throwing down for garbage like "Criminal".

GimmeWork, papatrick, Wills and 27 others like this.
  10. The way she sings 'thug' sounds a bit like 'fuck' which could be a subtle reference to wanting to find a man or person with whom to engage in sexual intercourse for the evening.

11. How I Roll is the closest I get to enjoying a post Blackout Britney song so uh

matthew. likes this.
  12. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Americano is batshit crazy. I'll always love it for the sheer audacity.

myblood, tylerc, papatrick and 12 others like this.
  13. RJF

RJF

Anyway, I'll be dispatching two more songs tonight which will see us comfortably pierce the Top 30. What will they be?

14. Is Government Hooker still in because that should have vacated long before Americano. Sounds like an uncomfortable offcut from The Fame.

Sam likes this.
  15. Well I've lost 2 of my Born This Way 10's. Only 10 left (including my 11). Americano should definitely still be in but it's my #9 on the album.

I really want to lose some more Extras soon and more 4 tracks

Maki likes this.
  16. Tell me this is an Aprils Fools‘ Joke.

Or else:

[​IMG]

17. Nope it's my joint second lowest score from Born This Way with only The Queen lower and it's genuinely surprising to me that this is an unpopular opinion.

Sam likes this.
  18. My lowest remaining scores:

Trip to Your Heart
    Party
    Countdown
    End of Time
    Schoolin' Life
    Dance for You

Just kidding... about one of these.

19. It sounds nothing like The Fame.

myblood, GimmeWork, Ensnare and 15 others like this.
  20. RJF

RJF

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.