Brandy - B7 (7th Album) | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Brandy - B7 (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Dddd @ Brandy giving Monica a hard time for "Sideline Ho" when Brandy's dropping "retarded" in 2020 like it's sophisticated.

2. That ending was incredible. Monica seems like she couldn’t give a shit over The Boy Is Mine or her outfit (what a serve!) couldn’t allow her to move about.

3. Ajahfjkakdsjsks

4. I need to find a way to watch this, is it up on Apple Music?

life_is_good likes this.
  5. Same! Does anyone have the setlist?

6. Ah thanks!

Zinone likes this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The dynamic between Brandy and Monica low-key gives me overtones of Keisha and Mutya from the Sugababes dddd. They're both queens, though, and I'm glad they came together for this.

Their complete failure to acknowledge the existence of It All Belongs To Me is a bit of a kii, though... as is Brandy's refusal to mention Human.

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The second part is blocked for me. Here's an alternate link for anyone else who had the same problem:

9. It was the equivalent of having two big sisters, estranged for 15 years, come together for Grandma's benefit.

We won!

Island, xOJakeXo, Push and 17 others like this.
  10. Pretty much me lol.

11. I loved it, both were great. It’s a pity Monica lost some energy in the second half, Brandy was singing her and Monica’s song and then TBIM, while Monica didn’t seem into it.

I think both made a great setlist, but few people can compete with Brandy’s catalogue.

12. I've been listening to her singles nonstop since Verzuz. I've been meaning to fully dive into her discography for years and I think I'm finally going to take the plunge.

TRAVVV, Dangerous Maknae, aux and 2 others like this.
  13. 12-8 Brandy for me - I had chills when they played When You Touch Me. That's a classic.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  14. I missed this and the YouTube link above doesn't seem to work. Anywhere else to watch it?

15. I don't understand why she hates that album; is it really just because it didn't do well? You can have pride in your own work even if the public didn't take to it, surely?

It All Belongs To Me, on the other hand...absolute trash.

16. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Try this.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  17. I decided to dive into her discography yesterday and once I watched The Boy Is Mine, the YouTube comment sections were all talking about this Verzuz Battle that had just happened. I'm glad that now I can start getting into her discography and Monica's at the same by watching it.

sexercise, Vasilios and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.