Bravo - General Discussion

he/him
Silas is so fucking laaaaaaaaaaaaame. The wedding ring, the table, telling Jasmine how to dress. OUT!
queendompuzzle.gif

He/They
- Alex trying to gaslight the whole group with his walk off at lunch, and the producers pulling out receipts of him leading the conversations about Shanice's past.
- Bria waltzing to the balcony at the more whiff of drama.
- Jordan eating them men Up with facts and the wanting for simple respect. None of these men can admit to doing ANY wrongdoing or even take feedback. Ugh.
- Jasmine being jealous of her friends breakdown.
Next weeks finale looks Lit

He/They
Silas completely showing his ass and being absent from confessionals when he does... wimp
Bria making a fight over her demanding Simon watched the dog... Diva Queen

Is this renewed for Season 2 yet, Andy Cokeden, why aren't we getting a Reunion?

Silas completely showing his ass and being absent from confessionals when he does... wimp
Bria making a fight over her demanding Simon watched the dog... Diva Queen

Is this renewed for Season 2 yet, Andy Cokeden, why aren't we getting a Reunion?
Martha's Vineyard was such messy fun. We need a Season 2 announcement STAT, along with the announcement that Jasmine is leaving Silas.

he/him
I'm starting Southern Charm now and this first season is something. I'd only heard bits about these people online other than what I've seen of them on Summer/Winter House but wow.
It is absolutely dark-sided but really good tv up until about season 7. I can't believe they keep renewing it.

Rumors flying around online that Carl and Lindsay called off their engagement this week. Filming wrapped this past weekend.

Rumors flying around online that Carl and Lindsay called off their engagement this week. Filming wrapped this past weekend.
I don't believe it for a second... however, I do absolutely believe they would stage that to ensure their spot for another season. Those two don't have jobs and they need sponcon to finance their wedding, which they won't get without staying on the show. They're desperate and will do anything.

I don't believe it for a second... however, I do absolutely believe they would stage that to ensure their spot for another season. Those two don't have jobs and they need sponcon to finance their wedding, which they won't get without staying on the show. They're desperate and will do anything.

The break up has been confirmed but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re right. They want their own “Scandoval” moment but they don’t have the Raquel piece to make it truly pop.

Pivoting Winter House into Ultimate Girls Trip but for the rest of Bravo might be just what it needs to get out of the shadow of stale drama from the summer being rehashed, though I still don't understand why anyone would think Captain Sandy needed to make an appearance...