Bravo - General Discussion

He/They
Oisin is the perfect shit stirring new comer to take to the stage in Southern Hospitality S2. He has the boys shook.
Of course Grace Lilly would have a fairytale fancy dress birthday, but I feel she's being pushed off screen a tad.

He/They
Me again...
I sort of think Will did cheat on Emmy. That dead best friend story feels odd... also if you told me Emmy was Ariana's (Vanderpump Rules) sister, I'd believe you.

That milkman stuff, way to turn us off Oisin, but I am loving Mia turning into the MVP of the show. Queen.

Last edited:
He/They
Joe Bradley being a lil shit stirrer to stay in Maddie's good books, as he still wants her... not surprised.
Joe Bradley dating Dannielle still after how she behaved on Winter House... not surprised.
Luann waiting a bit of Joe Bradley... join the club.

Southern Hospitality stays messy

He/They
Why is new Jessie on Summer House at least 47 years old in confessionals??

I am of course strapped on for Hubhouse's season long engagement break down

Gabby going on about how good the vibes are in the house without Lindsey and Carl to Lindsey and Carl was a scream. I can’t wait to watch how their relationship unravels.

He/They
Maddi screaming through the soundproofed front door at Joe's Sugar Daddy's House during the Southern Hospitality finale.... CAMP.

Sammie better be working in the bar by next year, and bone collector Aria upgraded to main.

(I still believe Will cheated on Queen Emmy, I am upset it wasnt with me)

Last edited:
He/They
"The way he was speaking to me, he was Cocaine Carl tonight..."

Jesus, they are going to tear Hubhouse apart this Season aren't they

"The way he was speaking to me, he was Cocaine Carl tonight..."

Jesus, they are going to tear Hubhouse apart this Season aren't they
giphy.gif