Bree Runway - "Just Like That" + General Discussion

I listened to the song today and thought that it sounded different too, it kind of took me out of it in all honesty. I’ll need to listen to it a few times to see if it’s lost it’s spark or if it was just the initial confusion of it being changed suddenly.

he/him
We had songs being released with cheeky samples hoping it will slide but it never ends well.

Bree actually spoke about the sample before the track was released nn. Probably didn’t get cleared properly by the label. Hopefully they can fix it.

Last edited:
I love being a local files-only old coot.
Honestly... With all these incidents and Spotify UI designers being a pain in my ass I think i'm ready to go back.

If anyone has any suggestions for a good music player for Android please bless me with them because that's the only thing holding me back at this point.

Delete this!

Haha this used to happen with physical product too. Black Box's Ride On Time was released with uncredited Loleatta Holloway vocal samples, the label then withdrew all copies (cassette, 7", 12"s the lot - while it was No 1 or on the way there too) and replaced all formats with another version of a new vocalist (Heather Small hey, proud) mimicking the Loleatta vocals. Still ended up being a multi week No 1 and huge around the world.

Haha this used to happen with physical product too. Black Box's Ride On Time was released with uncredited Loleatta Holloway vocal samples, the label then withdrew all copies (cassette, 7", 12"s the lot - while it was No 1 or on the way there too) and replaced all formats with another version of a new vocalist (Heather Small hey, proud) mimicking the Loleatta vocals. Still ended up being a multi week No 1 and huge around the world.

TLC's I'm Good At Being Bad and Jessie's
If You're Never Gone Move (fka 110%) too. A tale as old as time.