Bree Runway - "Pressure" + General Discussion | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Bree Runway - "Pressure" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by nooniebao, Oct 5, 2017.

1. A song by Shygirl. She had a sample in it that she randomly removed recently almost two years after the song came out and it ruined the song.

sesita, Dynamo, flowersandu and 2 others like this.
  2. It’s interesting that Bree hasn’t said anything about this. I wonder if she’ll address it.

3. I listened to the song today and thought that it sounded different too, it kind of took me out of it in all honesty. I’ll need to listen to it a few times to see if it’s lost it’s spark or if it was just the initial confusion of it being changed suddenly.

Txetxu, nooniebao and slaybellz like this.
  4. I think I’ll only be revisiting the song via YouTube now ddd.

5. I don’t care for the sample-free version at all. It loses all impact.

Pretend, Crisp X, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  6. Bree actually spoke about the sample before the track was released nn. Probably didn’t get cleared properly by the label. Hopefully they can fix it.

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  7. The song sounds a bit barren without the sample. We'll always have the video at least.

8. Shygirl re-edited her video too (although it all happened simultaneously) so we should probably perform a praying circle.

9. I found a train that has the version with the sample intact, God bless.

@superultra: 1
    Streaming Age Revisionism: 0

R92, digitalkaiser, Jersey and 15 others like this.
  10. Same dd. That was literally the first thing I did when I saw the news.

Dijah., Jacques, Subspace88 and 5 others like this.
  11. I love being a local files-only old coot.

Dijah., Jacques, TRAVVV and 4 others like this.
  12. Honestly... With all these incidents and Spotify UI designers being a pain in my ass I think i'm ready to go back.

If anyone has any suggestions for a good music player for Android please bless me with them because that's the only thing holding me back at this point.

LPMA and nooniebao like this.
  13. Comeback Corner won

14. Delete this!

15. Right after getting onto Doja's promotional playlist too? What a fucking tragedy!! Hope they can fix this soon, the new percussion in of itself is jarring.

superloves, slaybellz and nooniebao like this.

16. Haha this used to happen with physical product too. Black Box's Ride On Time was released with uncredited Loleatta Holloway vocal samples, the label then withdrew all copies (cassette, 7", 12"s the lot - while it was No 1 or on the way there too) and replaced all formats with another version of a new vocalist (Heather Small hey, proud) mimicking the Loleatta vocals. Still ended up being a multi week No 1 and huge around the world.

17. The outro on the switched version just sounds sad. Busta I beg.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  18. TLC's I'm Good At Being Bad and Jessie's
    If You're Never Gone Move (fka 110%) too. A tale as old as time.

slaybellz and Vasilios like this.
  19. K94

K94

The shock when I just put the song on. This new version really sucks out the relentless energy of the original. Need the sample pleaseee.

20. That shoooooo shooooo part is so distracting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.