Bright Light Bright Light - Fun City (2020) + General Discussion | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Bright Light Bright Light - Fun City (2020) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dennis, Jul 6, 2010.

1. There’s no way it’s going to make top 40 if it’s 39 in the midweeks.

2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Oh, I expect he knows that. I just checked and Choreography's midweek position was #33. It ended up at #72.

3. londonrain likes this.
  4. I've been listening to this a lot this week and it's really grown on me, there is so much to love about it, I hope he can make the top 40.

I think it's up there with Choreography for me, which I really love, but still nothing comes close to his debut.

londonrain and magictreehouse like this.
  5. Good at Goodbyes lyric video:

etienne likes this.
  6. Really enjoying Good at Goodbyes (in spite of Andy Bell’s intro which doesn’t sound good) it’s probably one of the best instrumentalS he’s had.

7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Well, it looks like Fun City has missed the top 100 completely.

However, he did make it to #21 on sales.

magictreehouse, 2014 and andru like this.
  8. Bit surprised it missed the top 100 really. Choreography made the top 75.

londonrain likes this.
  9. No surprise to see Rod confirm "Good at Goodbyes" with Andy Bell is officially the next single. Artwork below and you can already pre-save it here: https://orcd.co/goodatgoodbyes (out 30th October).

upload_2020-10-6_2-59-40.png

Not sure what the tracklisting will be yet, but assume it'll at least come with some remixes.

londonrain likes this.
  10. That cover is horrendous. One of the better songs on the album though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.