Brigitte Nielsen - Every Body Tells A Story (iconic 1988 album) now on Streaming. | The Popjustice Forum

Brigitte Nielsen - Every Body Tells A Story (iconic 1988 album) now on Streaming.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Vasilios, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Almost all songs have 0 plays so I suspect this was added recently.
    Falco's 1986 album reissue made me think of her duet and I decided to look her up and there she is.

Speaking of which:

Track 1 is a Michael Davidson co-write!

2. [​IMG]

discoteca, Blaahh and Vasilios like this.

3. Iconic for Brigitte talking in Italian to the Spanish audience. The leaning in for a kiss and being ignored. The wigs. Everything.

4. RUPAULLLL

5. Oh thank you!
    I loved (and bought) this album at the time. I’m curious to know if I still like it. will let you know

Vasilios likes this.
  6. It’s not on Apple Music UK. Sniff.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. Ah, that is great news. Meri's version of My Obsession is THE version though...

8. what's a Meri

9. Rude

Vasilios likes this.
  10. I guess we can group her debut with that iconic mid to late 80s trend of 'celebs' or glamour girls wanting a pice of the Madonna pie? With Samantha Fox, Stephanie, Sabrina, Mandy Smith... who else?

DiscoIgor07 and WoW73 like this.
  11. Kylie?

12. I guess so! The most successful of them all too - then and in the long run.
    The fact all gave us multiple bops... we really won.

WoW73 likes this.
  13. I love Brigitte! Queen of Film, Music and Reality TV. Queen of Stealing Cobra and Rocky IV from Sly and Beverly Hills Cop 2 from Eddie.

Vasilios and discoteca like this.
  14. First time hearing this album & I'm quite liking it?!

Vasilios likes this.
  15. It definitely serves some bops.

Rich T likes this.
  16. Love the title track! But my fav is "Keep it moving", such a fun 80's bop.

17. The most momerable moment of her career.

Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.