Britain's Got Talent | The Popjustice Forum

Britain's Got Talent

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by MrJames, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Errrrrmmmmm.... so why are Emilia and Victor from Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack (Amy so should have won!) now called Emily and Billy!?

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

The "singing" dog act made me feel uncomfortable. Can't be fun for Wendy to have her mouth covered by that contraption.

3. I knew I recognised them! Although apparently Billy is her other brother, so it's not Victor. Why change her name though? Also, Billy is very hot!

4. Victor and Emilia! What happened to their accents, real names and history of being from a Ukranian circus family?

I remember having a real crush on 'Billy' back in his Big Brother days. Unfortunately it hasn't gone away, the beard has only amplified the feelings, I feel dirty.

5. I knew it was them! I recognized the girl instantly. Billy makes me thirsty.

They were awesome though, and it was a really good episode all around.

6. To be honest, her accent was still there. That's what made me more certain it was them.

7. I always feel mesmerised by Alesha Dixon, I just love watching her. I liked the dog and Emily/Billy. I didn't think much of slowed down Robyn, getting a golden buzzer because his sister didn't get through and it made a good story package for the opening episode.

8. The fact the golden buzzer contestant has actually been in the music industry a while, kinda sours it.

Also, maybe controversial to say but I wish they'd ban singers from entering...

The two dogs made the show.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I didn't get the talking dog one - actually confused.

The dog running after Ant was also funnier than it should have been and possibly the highlight?

10. Ooh, give me the tea.

11. It was a ventriloquist act. The man had trained the dog to open it's mouth at the correct times to make it look like it was speaking.

12. It was the highlight!

13. MB

MB

Are you being serious? The dog was wearing a contraption/muzzle on it's face that the guy opened (somehow) when he was making it "speak". It was quite blatantly not it's real mouth!

14. Nina Conti does it so much better, and without the worry of cruelty to the "puppet". He actually said very very little, and with no ventriloquist skill, as a one off act is does appear clever (or at least WTF), but once the "trick" is known, there has to be some comedy or something to the act. I predicted that he wouldn't get into the lives as soon as it was known how he did it, with reports of investigation by the RSPCA I now really think he'll go no further.

The roller skaters really were fantastic, despite seeing the head banger on Dancing on Ice so many times, we we're literally screaming at the screen, but again, not sure how they're going to top that on a next outing.

I also actually don't think singers should be in this competition.

15. RSPCA is investigating the dog contraption.

16. MB

MB

Good. Made me feel uncomfortable as the dog didn't look very happy!

17. It's time that there was an actual singing boyband to dance like boyband did. As a long time student of pop group dance routines, I really loved the way they kept seamlessly changing positions (Sats take note) and were each doing different moves at the same time.

18. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

That fifteen year old boy on the piano was so basic and a bit whiney to boot. Why is it "cute" that he's fifteen?

19. Loving Alesha running business last night. Craig Kelly teas.

20. She's the only reason to watch the audition shows, isn't she? I wouldn't bother till live shows otherwise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.