Britain's Next Top Model | The Popjustice Forum

Britain's Next Top Model

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by David_X, Apr 27, 2009.

1. I thought about dragging up the old thread but it never really took off (a bit like the TV show, funny that!), so I thought new series, new thread. I am of course, one week late, but I thought I just had to start a thread to comment on the insane PJ-friendliness of tonight's episode! Was Peter actually in charge of the soundtrack? There was:

Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes
    Girls Aloud - Biology
    Girls Aloud - Sexy! No No No...
    Sugababes - 3 Spoons Of Suga
    Sugababes - Back Down
    The Ting Tings - We Walk
    The Ting Tings - We Started Nothing

And i'm sure there was more that i've forgotten. It was bizzare!

And also, they're really going for it on the controversy front this year aren't they? Chirst alive.

2. Talking about music in off-topic? STOP ABUSING YOUR MOD POWERS.

(j/k <3)

3. I cannot get enough of this and americas next top model, what is it about random girls having their pictures taken every week that is so interesting? I just can't put my finger on it.

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

There's a British version?

How decidedly unexotic.

5. I love Jade, I think she;s gorgeous and quirky. Viola is also great.

Does anyone remember Kacey from T4's "Vanity Lair"?

6. Yeah i noticed that about Girls Aloud songs...i have to say that this version of BNTM obviously has had a lot of money pumped into it - it's such a grand improvement from last year's BNTM which ironically was a vast improved from BNTM 1-3!!

7. the Oz or Canadian ones seem to be the best ... the US one is just too much of a 'demograph' and Tyra annoys teh shit out of me ... esp. when she comments on what the girls wear to panel ... excuse me, MIRROR!!!! .. fat legged tranny!

8. Living only seem hellbent on repeating the first season of the Aus one, which isn't very good. The American one will always remain the best. Tyra is just one hot mess these days, love her.

9. Worst spammer ever.

10. Just watched it there and I'm very surprised by the photoshoots, naked in a bath of mangoes this week and girl on girl kissing next week!

Also, i love the skinny girl's geeky glasses, I would love a pair but live in waaaaay too small a town to pull it off.

11. I had a pair but they were stolen from me over the weekend. Fuckers.

12. Jade's glassess annoy the fuck out of me!!! I cannot wait til she goes...hopefully with the makeover next week she'll get rid!! uuuugh!!

13. I had a dream last night Huggy tried to steal my Xbox!

14. Huggy is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen (on television).

15. I really like ANTM but BNTM is bothering me. The difference in budget is startling, and they're clearly going for the ~controversy~ factor with topless shots, girls kissing, etc etc etc. I'll still watch it, but something just doesn't seem right somehow.

Just watched last night's episode of ANTM, and I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but Tyra's clearly grooming one of the people to win. Nobody else has a chance!

She's not from somewhere where she can pull it off either! She's from somewhere about 10 miles from me, up in the good ole' north east. Still, props for being brave...
    It bothers me seeing her on TV though, cos I realise how hideous accents sound from my region. :(

16. I thought the show was great last night. If this keeps up, this series will turn out a lot better than the last series of ANTM. Which would be a first.

17. antm cycle 11 was the worst - a lot of people irritated me!! ELINA, MARJORIE and esp ANALEIGH - How fake was she?!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh i'm a boho hippy and i love everyone and i talk really quietly because im so cool and hippish - urrrrgh please!!!!

BNTM - it was so silly saving those two girls last night!! They both should have gone and that scouse girl SHE SO NOT FASHION model, she'll be gettin her boobs out for NUTS after the show!!

18. I remember her! I like her.

Viola has the ugliest nose I've seen in a LONG time.

19. It surprised me that she wasn't the kind of girl who'd kiss other girls for attention, actually! I didn't think she'd be so uncomfortable... Don't they get girls to do that kind of thing in Nuts? :P

20. the Betty Boo haircut was fab ... KIrkland will be pleased ... except she is also from Glasgow and he should feel ashamed ... like

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.