Britney Blackout Tour Suggestions | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Blackout Tour Suggestions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by poploz, Jan 25, 2008.

1. *This is in no way connected to Britney, her people, her management, or her sister's unborn baby - it is just for fun*

Basically, me and the lovely Eryck Happiness were discussing the tours of Britney, how they were her own creations/ideas and how crazy they were, when we started pitching ideas for a Blackout tour.

To make any possible Blackout tour the most fucked-up thing Britney has ever done, we thought we would invite you all to put forward suggestions. Not too fussy about running orders or set-lists, just sets/themes/costumes/concepts.

For example, instead of the schmaltz of Mama on the Spice Girls tour, Britney would put her children in cages above the stage, flying out into the audience during a dance break-down.

2. She'd utilise her children yet again in a creative role - in this position, they'd design artwork for the backdrops and given free rein for the tour's programme.

She'd have Jesus on stage for 'Heaven On Earth'.

Gay soldiers mincing around for 'Toy Soldier'.

A cover of 'Cry Me A River' sung in a voice reminiscent of Madonna in 'Cry Baby'. In fact, a mash-up of the two.

3. Jesus? She could just have Madonna on her glittery crucifix. And then lez it up.

Ooh, she could get an audience member up for Piece Of Me, dress him up as a paparazzi and then write 'SUCKER' on his head in lipstick, after writhing on him.

4. Whilst wearing no knickers, which would be shot live by a camera man and shown on the screens either side of the stage. She could alternate crotch shots with bloody knickers shots at different dates to keep the fans in suspense.

She'd have to have all manner of bad wigs to go along with the different segments.

5. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

For Piece Of Me, she'll wear Christina's crotchless chaps with no knickers while having an on-stage orgy with a group of dancers dressed as paps. Halfway through she'll get bored and shave her hair off (wearing a wig, obvnatch).

Freakshow will see her dressed as a slutty clown with a dancer dressed as a ringmaster. She'll writhe around on him/her smearing her clown makeup over her face while being whipped.

The encore will see Britney pretend to comit suicide during the first song of it, and she will sink into a trapdoor in a coffin, only to come down from the ceiling dressed as a knickerless angel, ressurected on Earth (after "three days later" has been shown on the big screen) to compare herself to Jesus. Possibly to Heaven On Earth.

6. Nah, that would be '...Baby One More Time' or 'Oops! I Did It Again', blatently!

7. It should be called the 'dead on arrival' world tour.

8. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

They don't go with the them of the encore, Poploz. Honestly now!

9. But then she could be all 'Oops! I died!' as only she could.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

She could sing (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!) with Melissa Joan Hart, whilst both dressed as witches.

Then they could be "burned at the stake", only to come back and sing a mashup of "Piece of Me" (Bimbo Jones Remix) and "Funky Song" from Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

11. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

But she hasn't died before, so she wouldn't need to sing "oops! I died again" now, would she.

12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Didn't she die in the Everytime video?

13. While shaking her 'whammy fammy'?

She died in Everytime. So there.

Everytime, Blackout-style, would have some kind of montage of press cuttings, showing how she 'falls'.

14. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

She didn't. She was twatted on the head and almost died. So there.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

we are on the same page here. i'm impressed.

16. BachelorNo2

BachelorNo2 Guest

OMGZZZZZZZZ YUR BOF RUNG!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUR NT A TRU FN OV BRTNEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I hate "Outrageous" and "My Prerogative".
    That makes me a true fan.

18. Scarily accurate.

I reckon she should do a song, don't know which one, where she keeps pulling babies out from under her dress and throwing them aside as she sings. And then lock herself backstage. That should do it!

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Like a twisted version of Widow Twankey removing her many pairs of knickers in a pantomime?

20. She did die!! In the hospital!!

The end of the video is not the end of the story of the video!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.