Britney Spears - 10th Album Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - 10th Album Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem

Rem

This is gonna be a long ride, aye?

2. It feels too soon.

3. For a new album? Not really.

4. I look forward to this thread reaching at least 1000 pages before we hear anything concrete.

5. Right. I don't need a new Britney album in 2018.

6. Well you could always just not listen to it until next year I guess.

7. I can’t wait.

maneater83 likes this.
  8. No.

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  9. I just think she's at the stage in her career where people need to miss her a little more. Glory isn't even two years old yet. She's not the kind of artist who needs to churn out a new album every 2 years anymore. A late 2019 album would be great.

Cassandra may likes this.
  10. She's at the stage of her career where the GP are going to either buy a Britney Spears album or they won't. I don't really see how holding the album back for another year and a half would have the average person gagging for new material.

11. Well I'm a fan and even I'm not gagging yet.

12. Great.

13. Making an album has been a long process with many twists and turns for the past few Britney albums (that 2013 EP doesn't count) so the earliest I see thing coming out is Q4 2018.

PurpleBerry, GimmeWork, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  14. Well, this just made my...year.

I think it's pretty clear it's coming by end of year, at least a single, and HONESTLY I see something coming in summer, but...thanks for playing Devil's Advocate!

Hg23 and neinzedd like this.
  15. Oh shit

neinzedd likes this.
  16. I think this is coming sooner than we all assume (much like Madonna’s album), just based on writers like Jesse Saint John and Justin Tranter talking about it for a while.

17. My poor wig.

[​IMG]

Steve003 and Rem like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.