Britney Spears - Circus | Page 254 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Circus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisLisi1982, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipnoz

Hipnoz Guest

britney.com

2. Super!

3. that's gonna suck because i'll want to listen.

4. I've decided after listening to Kill The Lights twice (which is great, BTW) I'm not gonna listen to anymore leaks. I'm not even gonna listen to the 30sec samples when they appear online; I want to be (almost) entirely surprised by Circus.

It'll be hard, but I shall remain strong!!!

5. I know its not about Circus, btw:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20239198,00.html

6. paul lekakis

paul lekakis Guest

That's too bad. Hopefully he gets well soon. Poor boy.

I'm doing the same. Have only heard "Womanizer", the original "Out From Under" and the rehearsal clip including "Mannequin". Will remain strong and wait for the album when it comes out. 18 days to go.

7. You sound like Purity Rings users

8. debord

debord Guest

Apparently journalists have been embargoed from writing properly about the album until (i think) tomorrow. So there should be more then.

9. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

That makes sense, tomorrow will mark three weeks until its release in the States.

10. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a135219/notes-on-the-new-britney-album.html

11. Someone told me that the album was released somewhere on Saturday? Asia or somewhere? Is that true? I expect the album to leak this week anyway.

And with regards to 'If u seek Amy', The Script did it first with 'If you see kay'

12. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

I'm going to need some Britney news everyday until this album is released.

13. paul lekakis

paul lekakis Guest

50% Glam...oy. Please, not another I don't think so, Cuz I can, Kissed a Girl rehash.
    50% rave....woo hoo! love that.

I can't wait for this, I'm getting antsier with every minute passing by.

14. Leak you stupid promo disk leak!!!

15. I've never felt so impatient waiting to hear a new album more than this before. Last year was bad in the sense we were flooded with demos leaking but after hearing 'Kill The Lights' I just want to hear more. Not even want now, it's 'need'.

16. I don't want anything leaking except Circus.

17. paul lekakis

paul lekakis Guest

Now I'm glad that I haven't listened to "Kill the Lights".
    It would have made me long for more.

18. I wish I hadn't given in now Paul.

I miss the days when things never leaked and we never heard the albums until they were released!

19. I was naughty and caved in a moment of weakness. I've had Kill the Lights on repeat tonight. I feel guilty. hehe.

20. Oh. My.

I'm actually looking forwards to every track on here, even the ballad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.