Britney Spears - Circus | Page 257 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Circus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisLisi1982, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charley

Charley Staff Member

They always can have it be a 'FINALLY COMING TO AMERICA' thing?

2. MOST irritating.

3. That leak of Kill the Lights was planned, i'm sure of it!

If it wasn't planned, why didn't the other tracks (from the album sampler) leak at the same time?

4. What's the point of sending out promos to people, if they aren't immediately leaked?

What's the world coming to??

5. Popjustice, just tell us when you will post the review!...

6. I think us Britney fans won't rest until we have some more leaks and PJ's comments on circus promo CD.

7. Has the press embargo been extended? All I wanna know is how the track Circus sounds.

8. Circus: "The title track is a rampaging monster of a song whose chorus kicks off with a Max Martin-style thump. "I'm the ringleader, I call the shots, I'm a firecracker, I like it hot," Britney sings on the verses. It's been confirmed as the next single and the video's already been shot."

9. No, it can't have because thesun and digital spy already released their reviews.

10. Dag

Dag

More than three news outlets must have received the cd though. What's the point in getting these exclusives, if you're not going to write about them?

11. well, either way it sucks or it's so good that they just don't know what to say about it...

12. have the press received just the few songs mentioned by the Sun or was the whole album sent out?

13. Mr PJ didn't seem that overenthusiastic about it in the post yesterday did he. Oh well, I guess we shall have to be patient.

14. It must have just been me, but I got the feeling Mr PJ had been either annoyed with the Sun report, the Leak of Kill the Lights, or the fact that he didn't get to be the first to scream from the rooftops how amazing the sampler is.
    I've no idea what he feels about the songs, but hopefully when he gets the full album we'll get the complete treatment.

15. Well she better not do her first performance on Star Academy...I mean this season (8th) is a flop. No one cares about this show anymore, but I guess her performance might attract some viewers.

16. well, but he said yesterday that he'll put a full review up "later". I just think it sucks that he didn't up to now...

17. I still would love some kind of official announcement of her promotional tour plans.

The rumours that she's away to Kentwood for thanksgiving don't make any sense isn't it 27th this year?

So what is the plan?

Also please someone, tell me what they think of her performances?
    Is she known as a performer or are they iconic moments (strip, snake, kiss, dead-inside) more than the performance itself?

What I mean is, what is the definitive performance for each song?
    I Can't think of that many except Slave (VMA),
    I'm blanking on an excellent Toxic performance outside of the CD:UK that also had Breathe on Me

Help!!??!!

18. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

Toxic didn't have one iconic performance, although she performed it all over the place.

19. Does anybody miss Crazy Britney?

20. someboy0716

someboy0716 Guest

No.

I'm sure some people do, and I can see why, but I don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.