Britney Spears - Circus | Page 931 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Circus

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ChrisLisi1982, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This really should have been the 2nd single, instead of that dire generic garbage 'Circus'.

2. thanks utopia6021 for the sales figures, gr8, oh i wish the album did better here tho, but i really wish blackout sold enough to be certified platinum :(

3. I need some of you Britney fans to help me with something.

I've downloaded a performance of "Toxic" and I'd like to label it in my music library but have no idea what program or country it is from.
    Here is the information I do have:
    1) It takes place somewhere populated by primarily Asians
    2) Britney is wearing a black bra, an open black jacket, a weird almost tribal skirt, and black boots. She also has a weird necklace thing on.\

Sorry for my lack of descriptive language regarding the wardrobe. I'm a guy.

Anyone able to identify this performance for me earns my adoration and respect.

That is all.

4. Could you post a screencap?

5. Took me a few but yes I figured out how!
    [​IMG]

This isn't against any forum rules is it?

6. 3Xs

3Xs

SBS is a Korean TV channel, so it's from there.

7. Thanks to you both.

She looks really incredible. It's actually a pretty great performance.

8. LJB

LJB

That was the Britney & BOA special, where they met and BOA gave her a hand warmer. Lol.

Oh and Britney sings a note of Silent Night live and sounds amazing.

9. I was wondering if anyone knew the current worldwide sales figures of 'Circus' the album.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.