Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 2909 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. It's what she deserves.

QueenB likes this.
  2. I love how they changed the cover of Glory and didn't include Britney Jean at all in the collage.

3. Do the gays not still love Blackout? It's timeless.
    In The Zone is worthy though, what an album.

nikkysan and Suburbia like this.
  4. Zone, Oops and Baby are parent albums to much bigger hits which is why it's probably low. I'm surprised Circus is above Blackout by that many streams though. The gays must have played the shit out of Mmm Papi last year

Robbietoxic likes this.
  5. Womaniser is consistently in her top 5 streamed songs so probably the same situation.

6. Britney Jean
    [​IMG]

7. As I get older, I enjoy Womaniser less and less, I much prefer Circus.

8. I still like Womaniser but I agree Circus completely trumps it.

9. 'Womanizer' is iconic in her catalog, but the song sounds very much of it's time. The video I also realised the other day... isn't that great.

10. And yet it still feels like too much

11. I imagine the 28M Bridget Joanne streams are probably (hopefully) just Work Bitch.

12. "Womanizer" is shit.

lushLuck, Andrew and ElectricPlatypus like this.

13. I agree, and it's so sad seeing her doing such a bad performance of it in Vegas...

14. It really hasn't aged well.

It served its purpose re-establishing her, as did the whole Circus album, but I don't enjoy it nearly as much as I did in 2008.

The Holy Spearit likes this.
  15. I can't stand "Womanizer" hate.

An A+ Britney single.

16. Yeah Womanizer is amazing.

17. I never choose to listen to Womanizer but It came on Spotify radio today and it’s still a major bop.

18. This sums up my relationship with womanizer

timothy_b, Ray and deepheat03 like this.
  19. BML

BML

Womanizer is a bit like Work Bitch in that they both are average, of their time pop songs that build up nicely throughout the verses only to completely fall apart at the middle 8.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.