Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 3024 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I am loving the surge of Britney appreciation. Queen of relevance.

2. QueenB likes this.
  3. The live performance of Baby One More Time was awesome. That Scandal show cracks me up!

QueenB likes this.
  4. andru and blaze_dave like this.
  5. Hmm it seems that the standard tickets that were released for each show have both now sold out and there's just the overpriced platinum tickets left. Only a few were released anyway and I'm sure more will pop up soon!

6. BML

BML

Okay but SPOILERS! Shit.

7. Scandal spoilers in 2018? Girl...

The show has hit new lows, but that moment (as well as the abundance of Janet hits used in this episode) was a welcome distraction.

8. ...No. A good one.

Hugo A., IfUSeekAmy and He like this.
  9. BML

BML

True. I gave up on it for a long time but I just started again because I have nothing else to watch at the moment.

10. Is it Ellen again? Omg

Zaacc likes this.
  11. Oh my god. Imagine.

Zaacc likes this.
  12. Queen of shooting more perfume commercials than music videos. Still perched for Piece of Me Exclusive & Limited Tour Fantasy, though.

13. Wait are we talking about the "secret project"? I thought that old guy was the director for whatever it is/was?

DeepBreathXcx and Hugo A. like this.
  14. Why do I feel like she col
    mte. why is everyone so sure it’s a fragrance commercial?

15. I just noticed her Instagram bio is now a link to the Pepsi commercial. They must be spending some good coins on that tour.

Maxxbustamante likes this.
  16. Does anybody know when the next set of tickets for Brighton Pride are released and much those will be?

17. They better cause I wanna see the tree right there center stage in August. Or at least the I Love Rock n Roll guitar.

QueenB likes this.
  18. The guitar surely will come over since she bought that over for Femme Fatale.

19. There's no way her cheap ass team is bringing the tree to Europe.

Jacques likes this.
  20. If I'm not mistaken, Felicia said during one of the backstage tours that the tree is so big that they had to built it inside Planet Hollywood because they wouldn't be able to bring it inside if they built it outside?

Jacques likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.