Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 4746 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I love her!

2. I can't not think of "Hi! I'm Christina, and here's my ass!"

3. A bunch of unreleased Glory tracks have just been registered, interesting:

Blinds - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP.

Beauty Sleep - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP.

180 Degrees - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP.

Do It For You - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. Registered with ASCAP.

Don't Count On Me - Registered with ASCAP.

Don't Wanna Be Cool - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. Registered with ASCAP.

Emotions - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. Registered with ASCAP.

For The Broken - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP.

Hawaii - Written and produced by Julia Karlsson, Phoebe Ryan, Anton Rundberg. Registered with ASCAP.

Human Touch - Written and produced by Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Oscar Gorres. Registered with ASCAP.

Open - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP.

Ropes - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP.

4. "Hawaii" has me thinking Britney would've sounded kinda great on Harleys In Hawaii for some reason

Nigel, Vixen and Mr. Mr. like this.
  5. This is basically a full album worth of songs. Add Flummoxed and Complexity (Need Ur Euphoria) and send it to Spotify Brit!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  6. Harleys in Hawaii and Slumber Party are sister songs in my mind, so probably.

7. I think she, or someone who is on her side, is playing her father at his own PR game and showing the world EXACTLY how capable she is.

I was basically directing most of the show. I actually did most of the choreography, meaning I taught my dancers my new choreography myself. I take everything I do very seriously. There’s tons of video with me at rehearsals. I wasn’t good — I was great. I led a room of 16 new dancers in rehearsals.

It’s funny to hear my managers’ side of the story. They all said I wasn’t participating in rehearsals and I never agreed to take my medication — which my medication is only taken in the mornings, never at rehearsal. They don’t even see me. So why are they even claiming that? When I said no to one dance move into rehearsals, it was as if I planted a huge bomb somewhere. And I said no, I don’t want to do it this way.

After that, my management, my dancers and my assistant of the new people that were supposed to do the new show all went into a room, shut the door and didn’t come out for at least 45 minutes. Ma’am, I’m not here to be anyone’s slave. I can say no to a dance move. I was told by my at-the-time therapist, Dr. Benson — who died [in 2019] — that my manager called him and then that moment and told him I wasn’t cooperating or following the guidelines in rehearsals. And he also said I wasn’t taking my medication, which is so dumb, because I’ve had the same lady every morning for the past eight years give me my same medication. And I’m nowhere near these stupid people. It made no sense at all.

tea, jonny, Nigel and 2 others like this.
  8. I actually really don’t like the Circus cover. It just so boring and bland. It’s like they wanted to make a point after the “wild days” of the Blackout era, that she’s once again this innocent good girl. There were also so many other better pictures that actually were related to the title of the album that they could have used.

breakaway, RMK, Up N Down and 4 others like this.
  9. Was the selfie-stick talk Samuel Asghari shade?

10. I‘d love to hear all of those newly registered songs she recorded with Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter. It seemed like the three of them had a great connection in the studio and the songs that we’ve heard so far out of their sessions are amazing!

Nigel, johnoclock, maikos87 and 3 others like this.
  11. It’d be a scream if they do another re-release of Glory this year. The way this would be the longest era in pop music, Come On Over found leaving.

Music Is Death, Sam, Nigel and 4 others like this.
  12. Glory – Part 2 incoming.

blaze_dave likes this.
  13. Also, the gag if Britney manages to pluck her thread out of Comeback Corner yet again this year.

Music Is Death, tea, Sam and 9 others like this.
  14. The idea of Britney releasing music just to spite this pink website and get her nearly 5000-page thread out of the Comeback Corner made me genuinely laugh. Thank you.

Music Is Death, tea, Sam and 18 others like this.
  15. The fact it’s 12 songs… pretty much a perfect album length… I can dream but I ONLY want new music if Britney is 100% behind it and supports it

Sam, Womanizer, MmmDani and 3 others like this.
  16. Imagine if they're all songs she originally wanted on Glory but her team rejected them, so she's releasing them as a gift for the fans.

I know I'm absolutely dreaming here and it won't happen but I would die.

I wonder why they've been registered now though? I hope it's not another Swimming in the Stars/Matches situation I wouldn't be here for that, I agree that her support needs to 100% be there.

johnoclock likes this.
  17. Apparently this seems to be a rumour that’s gone out of control, the ID numbers of the songs show they have been there for ages and not recently registered so I think it’s best to let this go

18. Britney's Revenge – Glory Reloaded: The Re-Up is going to be lit.

[​IMG]

19. Did Stars and Matches get registered before their announcement tho? I recall only having heard of them once they were teased.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.