Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 4747 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I don't think they did because I remember seeing a post on a Britney Facebook group about it and commenting telling the poster he was making it up nn.

2. None of these are even registered under Britney's name on ASCAP.

3. Those titles sound like pure fan fiction honestly even if they technically aren’t.

4. Yeah I don't know the legitimacy of them, I just keeping seeing it pop up on my Facebook feed.

5. Right? I don’t know why the fans keep saying those songs are Britney songs.

IfUSeekAmy and blaze_dave like this.
  6. One More Time, indeed.

7. She’s obviously going to get featured, but I wonder how they’re going to go about her cover.

8. The winner of the reader's poll doesn't get the cover. Time's choice of 'Person of the Year' is the one who receives the honour.

9. I'm so ecstatic at the possibility of Britney's freedom, but I know that the move comes from Jaime's self-interest and this is probably a loaded situation. She needs to be free and everyone must be held accountable to what they did to her. I'm glad someone is finally calling out Brenda Penny too.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The way she repeatedly goes 'pssst' in her Insta captions is so....heartbreakingly affectionate? I can't stop rooting for her.

11. I could see that though. I mean she's the reason why they did the release last year because she wanted to give something to her fans as a thank you.

12. blaze_dave likes this.
  13. This is interesting, but I don’t think it would’ve worked well.

IfUSeekAmy likes this.
  14. Imagine casually doing 2 iconic performances that would be remembered for decades back to back in the space of a few days. What a run. What a career.

15. She taught me how to walk with that performance.

16. I bet MTV intentionally leaked these rehearsal videos to get some buzz for their dying VMA on Sunday. They know Britney carried the f-ing show!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.