Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 4823 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. I love her so much if fucking hurts. She must be so anxious about having full control of her life again. It must be a real mind fuck. But yeah, shots fired at her bullshit family. Pew pew!!!

GimmeWork, Conan, 1991 and 10 others like this.
  2. That caption is so heartbreaking, but it makes me happy that she’s finally able to speak her mind. I feel so bad for her but things are finally looking up, so there’s that.

“Lord have mercy on my family's souls if I ever do an interview !!!” Whew..

GimmeWork, Robert, Conan and 16 others like this.
  3. So hopefully more than chestnuts roasting on her fire then, burn them all down.

The world truly doesn’t deserve a soul as precious as hers.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  4. I wonder if she would ever consider moving to another country? But probably not because of her kids. Wish she could just live a peaceful life.

Posh Aloud likes this.
  5. I'm also very glad she's ended the speculation and confirmed she's not going back to work yet. I want her to be free to decide whatever she wants

tea, 1991, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  6. She had another post before that one as well where she spoke about the paparazzi. Hopefully fans stop sharing those images and videos. I understand that they want to see her in real time to confirm if she’s actually okay, since some of the stuff she posts can be up to a year old, but they really need to learn to let go at some point and allow her to live.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    GimmeWork, 1991, Gabeee9292 and 9 others like this.
  7. I hope the first thing she does as a free woman is ask her lawyer to have someone change the locks on all her properties and kick anyone living there out on the streets. They can buy their own sushi and their own sketchers.

1991, Vasilios, Jordtayylor and 4 others like this.
  8. It’s hard to put into words how heartbreaking this is. To read how she’s been gaslighted for so many years with seemingly no one willing to help her. The absolute loneliness she must have felt.

I truly hope this all ends soon and she gets whatever she wants.

9. I don’t think anyone lives with her. One of her boyfriends said recently she’s in the house alone. They wouldn’t let her leave it alone though.

10. [​IMG]
    Deuxmoi is usually reliable. What if it's a book or a tell all interview?

QueenB and BricksAndStrings like this.
  11. Oh I meant the properties in Louisiana and the condo in Florida.

Drew likes this.
  12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's calming to know that the way that we perceive her, is the way that she actually is. She's really only ever tried to spread joy to other people, and those people really exploited her until she felt she had no one or no way forward.

It makes her captions about having control again after 13 years that much more compelling. I think of how much my life has changed in the same amount of time, and it is so heart-wrenching that she lived every one of those days wishing that she could be freed, respected, and acknowledged; that she did her best to play "their game" in hopes that it would be enough to treat her well. That's the pureness of her heart - she still believed that she if she did well, she'd be OK. It's literally that fans leaked the court audio that all of this happened. And to hear her desperation during it all? She never retreated or gave up. She never let this eat her alive.

Who else?​

huntypoo, GimmeWork, tea and 25 others like this.
  13. They’re just 50% reliable because some of their rumors do turn out false (the other 50% they’re 100% true). If ever, I would rather she do a book or documentary just because she’ll earn coin and creative control over it. If I’m not mistaken, you don’t earn anything from an Oprah interview nor get a say on the editing?

IfUSeekAmy likes this.
  14. She makes it so easy to stan. What a pure soul.

15. Perhaps not, but Oprah has to do the interview.

It would also be 20 years since their last interview so the conversation sort of "picking up where we left off" would be iconic.

16. I’m being completely serious when I say I feel like Rosie O’Donnell would be a good person to interview her. She likes Britney. She has kept up on what goes on with Britney. They had a fun chemistry back in the day. Rosie can do serious and provide moments of levity. I don’t know that Oprah cares at all about Britney Spears. It would just be another ratings interview for her.

GimmeWork, Espeon, Lioncourt and 15 others like this.
  17. We need a book and an explosive tell all! (If she wants to that is)

18. They produced this cover story before the first documentary was released. I love that they went there for a cover!

Music Is Death, Conan, QueenB and 2 others like this.
  19. I'm only a casual Britney fan, but every now and again out of nowhere I think about her and have an overwhelming surge of admiration over how strong she is to get through everything she's been through at this point.

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That caption....she’s really spelling it out - it’s quite hard-hitting? She only deserves the best life from now on, nothing less will do.

blaze_dave and QueenB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.