Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 742 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. no i know what you mean. but i think of all songs from Blackout as her being brunette. except piece of me, with her huge fake haired blonde hairflicks.

2. LJB

LJB

Teresa was there at the recording sessions yesturday by the way.

If she was there it must mean they're getting underway with the A&R ideas for the album.

3. I feel like it's kind of fucked up that they urge fans not to get their hopes up just yet one day, but tweet that she's recording the next. Her team sends such mixed messages.

4. I hope we don't get a new Britney album til May/June 2011. It's high time we got a decent SUMMER album from Britney---she hasn't released an album in the spring/summer since Oops. Britney, In The Zone, My Prerogative, Chaotic, B in the Mix, Blackout, Circus, and The Singles Collection were all released in autumn.

5. Why do we need a summer album? Late autumn is the best time to release, from a business standpoint...and the sooner, the better. She needs to strike while the iron's hot. In a year her sales might suffer due to her waiting too long after Circus to release.

6. I get the feeling that it's a cack-handed attempt at trying to send the message "Look, don't be getting overexcited, we're working on it, don't worry". Obviously there are better ways of doing it.

7. There were numerous recording sessions this year, which was uncommented bei her & Britney decide to tweet about it NOW!
    Like said before - it means we´re not far away from a first single and the album campaign will roll on.

Look @ her body... she´s pretty fit. Bet she prepares for the next era!

8. She might want to do something about this http://www.dailystab.com/britney-spears-hair-extensions-gone-wrong-again/ before the new campaign starts.

9. Her hair look gorgeous if she wants and if it has to... I´m thinking about the toy story premiere or the theatre visit with jason.

That her A&R was there means business - I´m sure she recorded the last songs for the album & they were picking songs for the final tracklist.
    Preparing for this new campaign with a new press release, for the end of august.

Or maybe I´m dreaming...

10. [​IMG]
    I want that CD.

11. Dyyyyiiinng...... *Even more*

12. I also think that they were picking and getting rid of songs. If the album is out this year (which it most likely is) we'll probably find out very late this month or sometime in September.

13. So as we all know, Britney went to the studio yesterday, and appeared she was meeting with Darkchild.

[​IMG]

14. Ooer. I can't believe it looks like he might actually make the album this time.

15. Ha is that Danja or Darkchild? To me it looks like Danja from the back, but as you said its probably Darkchild.

16. Dag

Dag

Good for him. I hope he's on board because he's got something amazing up his sleeve, and not because Britney's team is still regretting missing out on Telephone.

17. I want to see her working with Max Martin and RedOne. Please.

18. Uhm that doens't look like Darkchild....

19. That CD!!!! Holy Spearit!

Could be Danja, Darkchild or a Starbucks supplier!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.