Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney | Page 743 | The Popjustice Forum

Britney Spears - Conservatorship Ended #FreedBritney

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Toxicated, Jun 24, 2006.

1. Hahaha.

2. It's Darkchild, Danja would be taller than Britney.

3. That's darkchild. Does this mean we're going to be subjected to weeks of 'WRITING A SMASH FOR BRITNEY' but it not making the eventual album and then leaking in rough demo-form so we can appreciate his not-so-smashing 'smash' after all?

4. Maybe he lands some bonustracks.

But I really don´t give a shit - just give me new music...

If it´s good produced I take a D-D-D-Darkchild.... Darkchild over Pharrell anyway!

Telephone is a smash!

5. To be honest, I really want a song just like "Piece of Me" from Britney's new album and I'll be satisfied. She gets attacked often enough for a fuck you song from her to be especially amazing.

6. I adore Hairflipney - but this time I need a fierce choreo, too!

7. Play nice kids.

8. Agreed 100%.

9. BTW this is the 2nd time in a month that Britney and her A&R have seen each other, think that means something?

10. This is fantastic.

Hopefully we can get an over the top press release and some pointless viral video countdown things by the end of the month, which should hopefully be around the same time we'll see her in the dance studio rehearsing for her VMA performance.

11. LJB

LJB

Haha, so at least Darkchild wasn't lying about being in the studio with her. Still.. doesn't mean he'll make the album. Britney was very open with liasoning with JR around pre-Blackout era and he only made a bonus for an oft rumored about track.

Thus, if we ever hear Tear This Club Up from Britney I'd bet it's a bonus track.

Britney meeting up with Teresa more and more means this is all coming together. See, for all the people bitching and moaning about OMG I just don't know what to think, I don't wanna get my hopes up, blah blah blah. LOOK!. Apply some logic and common sense and an album is CLEARLY coming. Ignore tweets and individual rumors and look at everything cumulatively.

12. WHY is everybody saying it's Darkchild when you can't even see his face.

13. Because we need fun Britney music for the SUMMER. As I stated, her albums ALLLLLLLWAAAAAAAAAYS come out in the fall. Time to switch it up. If she releases a fall album, all the singles are done by summer. She needs a hot summer song for once.

Also, have patience and don't be greedy. kthanxbye!

14. Because you can see it from the side and even from the back. It's definitely him.

15. I don't think it matters about a summer release, I want this album to be an album where the songs are good enough that she's still scoring a successful hit with a 5th or 6th single. Blackout and Circus both fizzled out far too early. I mean the hype died with Circus by If U Seek Amy.

16. I'm eagerly anticipating new material. Her music has always been my guilty pleasure!

17. No.

18. I want Fernando Garibay on this album. He's one of my favorite producers as of late.

19. Teresa LaBabera Whites started following Darkchild yesterday. I think that's more than just a coincidence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.