Britney Spears - Femme Fatale Tour

I need to go watch this. But it's expensive for a poor student like me. I think I might wait until my next loan comes in and then go crazy on e-bay.

MiChiMadNesS said:
My friend just sent me a text saying that he bought Manchester standing tickets yesterday... because it's our 10 year anniversary of being friends. Amazing friend.

I hope Britney comes for my friend and I's tenth anniversary as friends!

And did I read that right, male nudity for Drop Dead? I don't know how to feel about that (potentially amazing or utterly hilarious).

Just saw an ad for her Daybreak promo, there's footage of the tour with an Egyptian thing on stage and her in costume?! Was the rehearsal filmed the other day?

LightningRider said:
MiChiMadNesS said:
My friend just sent me a text saying that he bought Manchester standing tickets yesterday... because it's our 10 year anniversary of being friends. Amazing friend.

I hope Britney comes for my friend and I's tenth anniversary as friends!

And did I read that right, male nudity for Drop Dead? I don't know how to feel about that (potentially amazing or utterly hilarious).

Have you seen her male dancers? Fit. Mmm, Chase...

She is a strange one - How is it she looks quite young in that DayBreak interview yet a little off in the ET one?
From my assumption, the ET segment must be filmed sometime last month as opposed to DayBreak being recent. Excited nonetheless (finally some UK promo)

So wait are we really sure she's singing live? Because it's not the first time people were fooled into thinking an act was singing when in reality they were just miming to a pre-recorded vocal.

The thing that pisses me off about Boys is that firstly it's rubbish, but what annoys me even more than the fact that it is rubbish is the fact she has included it in her setlists so many times previously above much bigger hits and better songs. It literally is heartbreaking!

I will say though that by the sound of the reviews it seems like her team has taken on a lot of the criticisms given during the Circus Tour, like audience interaction and the lip synching issue.

Boys is amazing, you have all lost your minds. It is one of my favorite songs from her, and the fact that it flopped so badly in the US still haunts me to this day.

The only positive thing I can say about Boys is that I like the video. It just shouldn't have been included in the amount of tours that it has, 4 and counting.

Sarah K said:
The only positive thing I can say about Boys is that I like the video. It just shouldn't have been included in the amount of tours that it has, 4 and counting.

At least it is not Everytime! I can't stand that song...

Can we stop bitching about Boys for the 14905469873214th time and discuss how amazing she looks in that video?

She looks amazing. And the most 'Britney' she's looked in ever. Production wise this tour looks absolutely flawless and 'bigger' than Circus. And Circus was fucking HUGE.

The premise of this tour sounds really, really amazing. The whole storyline, worldly thing. This really is gonna be her Drowned World.

12 years and still nobody does tours like Britney (bar Madonna. But actually S&S was very shit. B's yet to do a shit tour).

MiChiMadNesS said:
Lisjak101 said:
Only 3 dates. Let's hope it stays that way.
Don't worry, it's not true anyway. I imagine you'll be laughing.

MWAHAHAHA

No, but seriously, I actually think Nicki Minaj would be a good support act for Europe. Not big enough to sell out European arenas, but enough to entice a couple of on-the-fence buyers. And possible a few Minaj die-hards to boot.

But, I will admit that the real reason why I'm so against a European appointment for Nicki is because I'm desperately hoping that they can snag Ke$ha for it.

And, for the record, I love Boys. But it really should be retired at this point.