Britney Spears - Femme Fatale Tour

Britsean said:
Hold It Against Me and Up N Down - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=158330q6vw0

I really like the way she performs Up N Down, it's a funny routine with the policemen and jail cells and you can hear her singing live for most of it.

She sings the 'I can almost feel the lace bit' live! Fucking amazing! And when she does it sounds like the guy in that video goes 'YEAH YOU SING THAT SHIT BITCH!'.

I'm in love with her right now.

D

Deleted member 3416

Wow, I'm so happy that shes put on such a great show. Really hope they have a DVD for this.

I still cant believe she sang loads live. I mean I know there just YouTube videos but by the sounds of them, she sounds really good!

And even if she's just singing over a backing track (lets be honest, who doesnt) it still sounds way better than her other performances.

Why didnt you start off like this Brit?

(Rubbish) merch photo.

tumblr_lmxlh7ZfI71qclmaco1_500.jpg

MistakenBiology said:
Has there been any info on what the VIP Meet & Greet was like? Did they get a photo with Brit? Not going the VIP ticket myself, just curious.

There are some photos floating around of her with the VIP fans but I've not heard anything about what else if anything they got to do.

MistakenBiology said:
Has there been any info on what the VIP Meet & Greet was like? Did they get a photo with Brit? Not going the VIP ticket myself, just curious.

There are some pictures on the breatheheavy boards. Apparently she didn't really talk to anyone (or so I've heard) and the pictures look rather awkward with Britney having her hands by her sides and leaning in to the person. I think someone said it was all very quickly done. I'm kinda glad I didn't get one, even though I'm sure it would still be amazing despite the awkwardness.

I have been a bad, bad fan. I never thought she'd sing live for a large chunk of the concert. Her dancing has improved a lot too. *Runs off to buy tickets*

lonestar said:
Boxer-In-The-Ring said:
MistakenBiology said:
Determination starts now: get myself on stage for 'I Wanna Go'

Hmm 'I Wanna Go' seems like a bit of a lipsynchy nonevent from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL2X97yrtfE

I presume he is a member of security in case one of the fans gets too close, you don't know what Britney stans are capable of. That is quite funny though to see him jumping up and down.

Sarah K said:
MistakenBiology said:

There are some pictures on the breatheheavy boards. Apparently she didn't really talk to anyone (or so I've heard) and the pictures look rather awkward with Britney having her hands by her sides and leaning in to the person. I think someone said it was all very quickly done. I'm kinda glad I didn't get one, even though I'm sure it would still be amazing despite the awkwardness.

Ah just had a look at the pics - looks very awkward, but I guess that was to be expected tbh.

V

vasilios

Dr popBrit said:
I have been a bad, bad fan. I never thought she'd sing live for a large chunk of the concert. Her dancing has improved a lot too. *Runs off to buy tickets*

See you at the O2 Clipper again then?

This looks good, I wish I was going.

Is it actual live vocals, or the pre-recorded stuff? I guess no-one will really know.

V

vasilios

MistakenBiology said:
Sarah K said:
MistakenBiology said:

Ah just had a look at the pics - looks very awkward, but I guess that was to be expected tbh.

They look fine to me!
Rihanna'a latest are more touchy/huggy but she is dressed like shit in tracksuits and tennis shoes.
At least Britney is in full stage mode!