Britney Spears - Femme Fatale Tour

V

vasilios

Daneeeboy said:
I love the way that Britney only has one face, and it's inspired by Barbie.

Or Greek super-star Stella
Image.ashx

Ok so Rihanna hugs her fans more.

Who the hell cares? If I were Rihanna, I'd be so grateful people bought my completely packaged persona, I'm sure I'd give them a hug too. I'm sorry but I am not a Rihanna fan. To me she is everything I fight for pop not to be: an image with some music playing in the background.

ElectricPlatypus said:
I'm sorry but I am not a Rihanna fan. To me she is everything I fight for pop not to be: an image with some music playing in the background.

Surely, you see the irony in such a comment in Britney Spears thread.

Those M&G photos of Rihanna actually make me like her!

I really wanted to get a Britney M&G but I'm so glad I didn't after seeing photos. I mean it's her prerogative (no pun intended) as to whether she wants to touch you or not but she could at least look less awkward especially when you've paid a $1000 or whatever it was.

Britney may not be at her peak now, but when she was, she was a charismatic, fantastic dancer. I think despite being packaged product, she's never gone for the whole 'flavor of the minute' type career that I see Rihanna having. Anyway I don't want to get into a fight with Rihanna fans. I got up too early today I'm probably grouchy.
Main thing that matters is whether the people who are paying for the meet & greets are happy. Britney is Britney, I don't know how anyone could have expected her to be all touchy feely these days.

WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING RIHANNA OR YOUR IRRELEVANT OPINIONS, WHEN I'M ON EDGE OF GLORY!!

I'm a finalist for Britney Spears tickets for Orlando, that come with a freaking Meet & Greet!! She can hug me, slap me, punch me whatever...I'll be in the presence of a legend.

And after missing out on my Celine concert, the wounds are still too fresh to even discuss it, this will make up for it X100.

That's rad!

I wish I still had the Britney concert to look forward to. June 18th feels like an eternity ago.

Is it true that "He About To Lose Me" has been permanently removed from the set list?

ElectricPlatypus said:
That's rad!

I wish I still had the Britney concert to look forward to. June 18th feels like an eternity ago.

Is it true that "He About To Lose Me" has been permanently removed from the set list?

It's not been in the last four or five shows now so I'd say it's a little more than just difficulties in setting up the stage props. Maybe she'll bring it back at some point. I hope so.

ElectricPlatypus said:
Ok so Rihanna hugs her fans more.

Who the hell cares? If I were Rihanna, I'd be so grateful people bought my completely packaged persona, I'm sure I'd give them a hug too. I'm sorry but I am not a Rihanna fan. To me she is everything I fight for pop not to be: an image with some music playing in the background.

Rihanna hasnt been in the game as long. Im sure Britney would of been enthusiastic in her previous tours just like Riri.