Britney Spears - Femme Fatale Tour

ElectricPlatypus said:
I'm not going to say it looks fantastic, but the "Slave 4 U" clip from Epix still is the best televised dancing she's done since "In The Zone" era. The biggest problem for me is her expressionless face, not the dancing. What the hell kind of surgery did she get this year? In parts of Criminal she looks gorgeous, but really different.

She´s retouched in her recent videos as hell. Especially I wanna go and Criminal. But that´s hardly news.

Well I'm going on Sunday and despite the relentless slating of pretty much the whole thing on here - I'm still excited!

It'll be my 3rd time seeing her, the closest I've been yet (standing this time), and I fully expect to be blown away by the fact BRITNEY SPEARS is in front of me.

I may be bias from the youtube vids I really don't see this huge difference between her in the US and the UK. She's maybe put on a bit of weight, which is no issue for me.

I'm just praying to god she gets the city right this time!

Hopefully the sound will be in 3D as well because it is really missing another dimension! Agreed the comments about her face. She looks like she's frowning all the time. I think she had some kind of chemical peel before hitting Europe though which helped.

That "Boys" preview is one of the worst things I've ever seen. There's less life in that crowd than there is in Ciara's career in 2011.

At least I know when to take a loo break on Sunday now.

Joe Jonas looked hopelessly lost and defeated singing on the Paul O'Grady show a couple of months back; sending him out in front of an arena crowd is just plain cruel.

Even her support acts aren't what they used to be. Remember the days of Kelis, JC Chasez, Nikka Costa et al?

mikejmc5580 said:
Joe Jonas looked hopelessly lost and defeated singing on the Paul O'Grady show a couple of months back; sending him out in front of an arena crowd is just plain cruel.

Even her support acts aren't what they used to be. Remember the days of Kelis, JC Chasez, Nikka Costa et al?

Her support acts in the UK have always been such a joke given her status, but Destinee and Paris takes the fucking biscuit.

Oh, I just saw the Epix preview of the BFB breakdown... hahaha. What a joke.

mikejmc5580 said:

You're forgetting also about Aaron Carter and Sister2Sister. ha!

I saw the A*Teens open for her once. Amazing. And I was forced to see O-Town open for her twice. Terrible. DId O-Town exist in the UK?
I missed Kelis when she was opening for her. Mad at myself for that. Missed NIkki this time too. Pussycat Dolls were a decent opener as well.

jinzo said:
That "Boys" preview is one of the worst things I've ever seen. There's less life in that crowd than there is in Ciara's career in 2011.

At least I know when to take a loo break on Sunday now.

You're excused.........

The crowd noise was cut/edited for the DVD.

Kindheart said:
You're excused.........

No, I mean the crowd itself! They seem a bit dead. No dancing, no hands in the air, no activity. It better not be like that on Sunday!

jinzo said:
Kindheart said:
You're excused.........

No, I mean the crowd itself! They seem a bit dead. No dancing, no hands in the air, no activity. It better not be like that on Sunday!

Don't worry, the Manchester crowd know how to party when it comes to a Britney concert!

jinzo said:
Kindheart said:
You're excused.........

That miserable remix of "Boys" doesn't give them much to work with...sounds like a midi.

blaze_dave said:
jinzo said:
Kindheart said:
You're excused.........

oh i hope so, i'm going on Sunday and I'm worried. A friend of mine went to the Birmingham show and the report was hardly inspiring, she said she enjoyed cause she was so drunk, but that the whole thing just seemed a bit for the sake of it

Don't worry, the Manchester crowd know how to party when it comes to a Britney concert!

likeapen said:
blaze_dave said:
jinzo said:
Kindheart said:
You're excused.........

oh i hope so, i'm going on Sunday and I'm worried. A friend of mine went to the Birmingham show and the report was hardly inspiring, she said she enjoyed cause she was so drunk, but that the whole thing just seemed a bit for the sake of it

Well every time I've been to Manchester, the crowd are more than up for it!

J

JadeFan

I think the lack of crowd noise make the videos look really dull. If we compare it to the Sticky & Sweet Tour or the I Am... World Tour DVD for example, the crowd noise really adds to the 'live' aspect of it.

Also, that Slave performance was dreadful.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they would take off the pre-recorded vocals and dub them with the album versions. It is one of the most ridiculous things they have done this era, at least with the pre-recorded vocals she would have fooled some people and it sounds different. This just sounds flat and familiar. The editing of the footage is awful as well.