Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Britney Spears - Femme Fatale {7th Album - March 2011}

Just got finished listening all the way though....and it's motherfucking brilliant.

I don't know if I can say it's better/worse than Blackout yet, but I *do* know an amazing Britney Spears album when I hear it, and this is a VERY amazing Britney Spears album (and miles better than Circus, obviously). Killer tunes, killer production, and it all flows perfectly. Thank you Britney Jean. The only song I don't like is Big Fat Bass, but even that's not as bad as I initially thought.

I think Someboy said it best - I don't know what to listen to again first!!

I've waited all day to finally listen to this, and I don't even know what to say. I'm really SHOCKED at how good this is.

So many little touches here and there that make this incredible, it's what I liked about Blackout too. Loving How I Roll, I've always wanted Brit to do a bit of Robyn!

This is utterly brilliant.

Hold it against me is clearly the worst song on here. Big fat Bass is a mess and clearly needed to be replaced by one of the inevitably superior deluxe tracks.

Fire said:
Damn you Britney! I really need to work on my essay.

I hear you! Film politics 1500 words and thanks to miss spears I haven't even written the title

Yeah, I have a presentation I need done by tomorrow, and it's not happening right now.

"How I Roll" - now this is unusual! I think I really like it! Popping production, it really drives forward. LOVE THIS SO FAR.

Though I did have to do a double take with the 'posse' and 'nine lives' bit...

I'm upset at 'TTWE' being a single after hearing the album, certainly wouldn't have been my first pick :/ I still love 'HIAM' tho x10

H

hi.

The album sounds too fresh for me to jump in to conclusions and comparisons. It is, however, in a category of its own.

It has potential to be a good album but I can't help but be totally fucked off by the production. I can't hear Britney finish a word without a o-o-o-o--oh or go-o-o-oh throughout the whole album. Stupid idea.

Tom_Ink said:
Fire said:
Damn you Britney! I really need to work on my essay.

I hear you! Film politics 1500 words and thanks to miss spears I haven't even written the title

I really do need to though. But I know I won't be able to focus so it is best for me to not do it in a *Shaking and Crying* phase. Or am I just convincing myself that so I will just listen to the album more... whatever, either way this essay is not getting worked on tonight.

Criminal between 2:13-2:48 is pop music at its best. I keep playing this part over and over, everything about it is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.