Britney Spears - Femme Fatale

Status
Not open for further replies.
LewJB said:
saywut said:
'Criminal' or 'In Love With A Criminal'.

Where exactly did with whole 'Criminal' thing come from?
about a month ago, there was a guy on facebook to told his story about how his track called 'Criminal' was rejected from the album, since Max Martin already had a track on the album called 'In Love With A Criminal', and the titles were too similar. plus, Max Martin then decided to change his title to 'Criminal' himself, so there was no chance for this guy to have his track on the album.

shortly after, the track was registered on ASCAP as 'In Love With A Criminal', with writing credits from Max Martin, and two other people. no Dr Luke.

then we had the dancer tweets, and VergiLuv said part of her twitter name was part of the song/title, so she was hinting towards the word 'luv' in her twitter name. then there was a tweet by someone who had heard the song, and said it's not called what we all think it's called.

also we have the whole 'L-O-V-E' tweet by Britney, which would relate to the title 'In L-O-V-E With A Criminal'.

also for the non-sceptical, tweets from a person who claims to have info, tweeted:

i can now tell everyone.. in love with a criminal by britney spears will be released this january. get ready.
about 16 hours ago via web

IN LOVE WITH A CRIMINAL (Legal Title) Songwriter/Composer AMBER TIFFANY MARTIN MAX SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL
about 16 hours ago via web

http://twitter.com/wigsnatch

so there ya have it.

I have enough of this fuckery.
We know NOTHING - how long does it take to get some official word?

I´m not so about the single premierdate anymore... damn shit!

I really need to give this Criminal Intent song a listen.

I doubt a song would be rejected just because it has a similar title to another song, they could just rename it? And anyway, it was no problem when it came to Hot As Ice/Break The Ice.

peachonice said:
I really need to give this Criminal Intent song a listen.

I doubt a song would be rejected just because it has a similar title to another song, they could just rename it? And anyway, it was no problem when it came to Hot As Ice/Break The Ice.
totally different topics on what was sung though. with a title like Criminal on two songs, there isn't much you could spin on it to have different meanings for each.

Lost In Japan. said:
clockworknovak said:
Alphableat said:
Somebody alert the authorities she's got criminal intent!

Oh, Robyn. You do Britney better than Britney does.
Maybe, just maybe, the Britney song samples the Robyn song in a DIRTYBIT / Dominoes fashion. *in a perfect world*

Oh, that would make me happy in a big way. Though I think the chorus without the I DON'T GIVE A FUCK verses would be a crying shame. I'm still holding out hope that Criminal Intent was left off the final Body Talk tracklist because Britney is covering it. A boy can dream...

Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

We need to tweet her a lot of messages until she'll tell us something new!

C

CherryFlavoredPop!

Re: Britney Spears - 7th Album {March 2011}

aOblivious said:
g.britney said:
Hot as ice, is one of my favorite songs of Britney, i love when she says "living legend you can look but don't touch".

I use to like that line, but the stans made it a bit cringey for me.

I'd say it's true and that She earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.